Rangers Picture Thread

On 16/04/2020 at 10:57, Geo17 said:

Nice mate! I just went for it again this morning 😂

20200416_094720.jpg

Was walking by the scumdome yesterday on my way back from Bellshill .Had a few ideas for some new threads .

Many things came to mind as i was reminiscing .The scum are still allowed to get away with parking  their cars  in the MIDDLE  of the road FREE on London road when they play their home games . which stretches for quite a distance No bollards .

Yet it made me think of Paisley Road west, Bella park area,where Rangers fans try to park their cars , bollards put up so know one can park in the middle. And many years ago , You could park you car in the middle of THIS  road . These changes happened some time ago , it just seemed odd that there had been none at London road .

No conspiracy . even noticed their wee supporters club that was once a hovel , has had a total makeover . I wonder who financed that 

18 hours ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Cheers anyway but it I is the league cup goal from 1969 I'm looking for.

Sorry, lost the thread.  Will check the series of The Rangers Journey Through the 60's videos on YouTube. For sure Wee Buds goal is in one of the videos (there are 4 in total).

2 hours ago, Eck_M said:

Sorry, lost the thread.  Will check the series of The Rangers Journey Through the 60's videos on YouTube. For sure Wee Buds goal is in one of the videos (there are 4 in total).

The goal isn't on any of the 4 Rangers through the sixties videos although as you say Willie Johnston's goal is ( part 4).

On 22/04/2020 at 08:22, eejay the dj said:

I walked from Bellshill to Ibrox yesterday afternoon . Still the best view of my trip 

Cycled from maryhill to ibrox every second day or so these past few weeks. It makes it easier knowing you have that view at the halfway point.

On 22/04/2020 at 01:10, ayrshireranger said:

Never seen the equaliser, the winner is well known, with Baxter's lovely floated free kick into the box and the header across the six yard box for Johnston to score.

Bang on mate I've been searching for it for ages either video or a photo of it. If you ever come across it remember me.

On 23/04/2020 at 15:36, Don54 said:

unnamed.thumb.jpg.40a796a0da0207e76d358e44a37484cdb.jpg.bd99c94b6b031c4019d68f64f7ce32b6.jpg

856397773_unnamed(1).thumb.jpg.2676fbca66a337944df0bdfc86b93b53b.jpg.9f3a88cbe6c8c2d7bd308b60ef7faeec.jpg

:tu:

..... and here again is the Duke shaking the hand of another great player and manager .....  Willie Waddell ..... who was the manager at the time of the Ibrox disaster .... a time of deep sorrow ...... and when we won the ECWC .... a time of deep contrasting Joy ....... between 1971 and 1972. 

P.S:- Check the Simon Cowell style shorts .....  :lol:

🇬🇧

36 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

..... and here again is the Duke shaking the hand of another great player and manager .....  Willie Waddell ..... who was the manager at the time of the Ibrox disaster .... a time of deep sorrow ...... and when we won the ECWC .... a time of deep contrasting Joy ....... between 1971 and 1972. 

P.S:- Check the Simon Cowell style shorts .....  :lol:

🇬🇧

The boots are something else  too      lmao.jpg.5f09778165883598c263a3fd47b4e365.jpg