Rangers Picture Thread

14 hours ago, boyd09 said:

Jock Wallace return s home 83 first game at ibrox v Dundee u 

jock-wallace-sevilla.jpg

The hero returned home, loved it when he returned as I started going regular under Greig's  first season wit Wallace's team that basically nearly won 3 trebles in 4years , 76,78 and if we took a point second last game at he piggery and beat i think Patrick we would have won the treble that year also , we were 2-1 up Johnnie Doyle was sent off and we lost 4-2.

Give me the best Rangers team and best Rangers subs , we can compromise on those things but when it come to the manager then it's Big Jock who didnae know all day long.  

Would love to see a statue of him put up behind the Copland rd stand with Battle Fever written below it at his feet 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The hero returned home, loved it when he returned as I started going regular under Greig's  first season wit Wallace's team that basically nearly won 3 trebles in 4years , 76,78 and I we took a point second last game at he piggery and beat i think Patrick we would have won the treble that year also , we were 2-1 up Johnnie Doyle was sent off and we lost 4-2.

Give me the best Rangers team and best Rangers subs , we can compromise on those things but when it come to the manager then it's Big Jock who didnae know all day long.  

Would love to see a statue of him put up behind the Copland rd stand with Battle Fever written below it at his feet 

Im only 28 so didnt see his team or really know much about him growing up, but after reading and listening to everything i can about him he is in my opinion the greatest Ranger there was, the definition of staunch as fuck. He epitomised the term Rangers man and we need someone like him at the Club again.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Im only 28 so didnt see his team or really know much about him growing up, but after reading and listening to everything i can about him he is in my opinion the greatest Ranger there was, the definition of staunch as fuck. He epitomised the term Rangers man and we need someone like him at the Club again.

Your lucky then as it was a terrible time to be a bear, we never won the league from when I was in primary 3 until the year after I left.  

28? The start of he 9 in a row 1989 ? As 1988 is a sign of the devil:angrywillie:, he was one tough bastard that none of us would fuck with him, his teams played good football and would be the fittest on the park of the two teams,  he would kill modern footballers with his training methods ad his no nonsense approach, makes Fergie look like a pussy cat 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Your lucky then as it was a terrible time to be a bear, we never won the league from when I was in primary 3 until the year after I left.  

28? The start of he 9 in a row 1989 ? As 1988 is a sign of the devil:angrywillie:, he was one tough bastard that none of us would fuck with him, his teams played good football and would be the fittest on the park of the two teams,  he would kill modern footballers with his training methods ad his no nonsense approach, makes Fergie look like a pussy cat 

7EB69843-B461-4A0F-AA20-E17CF507CF8A.jpeg