Rangers Picture Thread

I need to dig out photos I used to work at a photo developers B&S in Finnieston and I used to nick all the non perfect pics the reporters put in and there is a cracker of Ally jumping for a header against Hughes I think it was a cup game be between 94-96.

On 09/10/2017 at 02:16, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fuck me, I’ve no memory of that game. Getting old, cheers anyway bud

Hartson missed a penalty in the last minute ,  it was when they put Liverpool out the  UEFA cup on the road to Seville,. We were 2/1 that day and my wife stopped me putting £200 on Rangers, I am not a gambler but I thought fuck 2/1 is great odds.

Should have been out of sight by half time and at least 3-0 up as we were outstanding the first half that day,  and the first part of another treble.

But when our team got to Manchester we were cheated out the treble where as they won fuck all that season :champagne::UK:

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Me and the Hammer nearly 20yr ago at Durrants testimonial dinner, we had just beat the tims 2-0 and 10iar was back on, still to this day it was one of my greatest days being a bear.

1507608414517-1629587843.jpg

Fuck sake, remember when he came into merc the Monday after the orange final against the sheep, he was not pleased , I said their where a few German flags for you and Klos there also.  He was a man mountain, you needed a taxi to get around the cunt, yet you make him look about 5ft 1O.

What the fuck did your mother feed you ??  

Watched Charlie a few times in the reserves and he was an absolute standout. Everyone around me was raving about him too. Was no surprise when he broke in to the first team and I honestly thought he would go on to be a club legend. Things didn’t quite work out for one reason or another. A genuinely gifted player who didn’t quite fulfill his potential with us.

73730C54-B3A0-4ADF-B56C-88A83B0EE1F2.jpeg

20 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

B0A96298-A6FA-4C42-9F73-A8BAE77888D4.jpegThe wee man tells a great story of when him and Baxter were picked to play for a rest of the world side. Anyway, they are in the hotel when the team bus arrives and Baxter says to him you nip on the bus wee man and get us a couple of seats, I need to wait here, Puskas and Di Stefano want my autograph.

Slim Jim, you can imagine him coming away with that. Brilliant 

Thing is....it was probably TRUE!!