Rangers Picture Thread

On 08/10/2017 at 23:34, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

3856724.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

What a photo that one is, 3 true legends.  My great uncle would love that and I'd have loved to watch him look at it. That would have brought a tear to his eye.  

9 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

What a photo that one is, 3 true legends.  My great uncle would love that and I'd have loved to watch him look at it. That would have brought a tear to his eye.  

Quality picture mate , makes me wonder our Greatest eleven when picked , the legends of years gone by never got the recognition they deserve ,for example Terry  Butcher the player outstanding , but likes of Young , Woodburn , 

Davie Meiklejohn,  12 leagues years of service no comparison for me 

7 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

Quality picture mate , makes me wonder our Greatest eleven when picked , the legends of years gone by never got the recognition they deserve ,for example Terry  Butcher the player outstanding , but likes of Young , Woodburn , 

Davie Meiklejohn,  12 leagues years of service no comparison for me 

My great uncle John said that Meek was his favourite ever player and he had been watching the Gers since the 1890s.

You're right about our greatest ever eleven.  So many players from earlier years who weren't considered.

My eyes are watering at some of these photos.  This is a cracking thread and gives you a lump in the throat, tightness in your chest and the hairs stand up on the back of your neck.   If this thread doesn't make you happy and proud to be a Bear then you need help.