Rangers Picture Thread

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The same photographer took a second photo just to the left and down a bit and my Dad and his mates are in it.

I've got a copy somewhere but not one electronically scanned. I've been looking for it on the internet for ages but no luck.

Surely with decent lighting you could just take a photo of it with your phone?

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Surely with decent lighting you could just take a photo of it with your phone?

I mean i've been looking for a high quality press photo like you would get on here http://www.alamy.com/ so I can do a proper photographic print and get it framed etc.

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Rangers%2010

don't think I've ever seen a pic with the flats so close like that, great pic but there's also something strange about it, the right side of the pic could be any street in Glasgow in them days and then Ibrox is right there, imagine living in those flats :)

34 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I mean i've been looking for a high quality press photo like you would get on here http://www.alamy.com/ so I can do a proper photographic print and get it framed etc.

ah I get what you mean

still, get a pic taken so we can see it :p:

25 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I've got a box in my room that I started keeping when my Daughter was born, has lots of photos in it plus random bits and bobs I've kept to show her when she's older, there's some of her drawings, some stickers and Christmas stiff from when she was wee, a couple funeral cards from my grandparents and uncles funerals etc, but mostly it's Rangers stuff, tickets, programmes etc.

well my gran knows about the box and brought me some of my mate grandas stuff including a programme from the 1988 Rangers Supporters Association Rally of which he was one of the sponsors, just had a look thru the box and thot id share some pics from the programme, my grandas advert for his bakery is in one of the pics

Also put in a pic of some of the content of the box minus the private stuff, my wee ones first top is there too

also I'm sure I've got the programme from either the 87 or 89 RSA Rally too somewhere, if I find it I'll post pics of that too 

20171011_100318.jpg

20171011_100614.jpg

20171011_100556.jpg

20171011_100550.jpg

20171011_100539.jpg

20171011_100530.jpg

20171011_100515.jpg

20171011_100502.jpg

20171011_100452.jpg

20171011_100434.jpg

20171011_100403.jpg

20171011_100921.jpg

I didn't read your post properly and for a second I thought John Lawrence was your grandfather :lol:

Did you cut the badge off your 96/97 away kit? I did that too haha. Once it was stuffed about 10 years later from playing and training it it. I recently managed to pick one up in absolute mint condition.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I didn't read your post properly and for a second I thought John Lawrence was your grandfather :lol:

Did you cut the badge off your 96/97 away kit? I did that too haha. Once it was stuffed about 10 years later from playing and training it it. I recently managed to pick one up in absolute mint condition.

:lol: my Granda was Reginald Barrat, I actually forgot to post his ad so I'll post it here

and last year I found a suitcase in my garage with all my old tops from when I was wee, some of them had worn away and needed thrown out so took whatever badges I could off them first :tu:

20171011_100419.jpg

10 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

My great uncle John said that Meek was his favourite ever player and he had been watching the Gers since the 1890s.

You're right about our greatest ever eleven.  So many players from earlier years who weren't considered.

Most of the players like Meek woulda probably travelled to Ibrox on public transport just like the fans