Rangers Picture Thread

1940s-adam-little.thumb.jpg.af659b6aff4ca6fd4cbf579cbfd58b58b.jpg.6eb5c3f4baf79f3815ca7793bfdcffc5.jpg

Dr Adam Little 1938-51

Adam’s talents were not just restricted to the beautiful game, however. He studied medicine at Glasgow University while playing for Rangers, a move that was encouraged by his mentor Struth. As Rangers dominated wartime football, he picked up 17 winner’s medals. Amongst his many memorable appearances for the club, Adam featured in the New Year’s Day game of 1943, when Rangers overwhelmed their great rivals celtic 8-1 – a record score for a competitive fixture between the two clubs that stands to this day. 

This Gentleman rite here is Mr Danny Mclardy ! he played for the Rangers reserves In the early-mid 1960s. 

After coming on loan to a team in Canada he has remained since ! I hope he wouldn't mind me posting ! 

We met one night when I listed one of my signed Rangers shirts ! he came by we spoke and he mentioned he had known many of the same people from my NARSA -Cambridge true blues Rangers supporters clubs. Figuring since we have a massive following in North America ! was just a fellow fan! Danny is truly one of the nicest people I have ever met and have had the pleasure to watch a few matches with him. 

He had some amazing stories about Ibrox and what it was like back in those days. 

http://backoffice.afc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=7405&season=1965-66&squad=Reserves 

IMG_6485.JPG

IMG_6488.JPG

On 09/03/2019 at 08:56, Don54 said:

Capture.JPG.405650eca004c1f14d13b2ea3a2c4e11.JPG

I guessed it was Laudrup  too,but looking at the picture the overweight cumbersome guy (his dad ?) would probably fit in with Scottish football these days much better than the young Brian. Would foul Rangers players for fun and never get carded.................