Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

That's right..... he was actually capped for Scotland at cricket too.........IIRC.

Possibly the only player ever to be capped by both sports at international level, I would imagine.

Scot Symon was capped at both sports.

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

That's right..... he was actually capped for Scotland at cricket too.........IIRC.

Possibly the only player ever to be capped by both sports at international level, I would imagine.

Scot Symon, Dr. John Macdonald ( Queen's Park) and Donald Ford ( Hearts) were capped by both sports at international level

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Thanks for the info Don and Bluedignity. Every day's a school day on RM.

I googled English players because I was sure one Arsenal player had played for both English cricket and football internationally the player I was thinking of  Denis Compton only played International cricket for England his brother Leslie  also Arsenal was the opposite he played for Middlesex and International football,  but there were 12 men and one woman who played both internationally. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_cricket_and_football_players