Rangers Picture Thread

15 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

is that not mathews r/hand front row? no dodds listed in records.

I take it you're talking about Andy Mathew and not Stanley Matthews, He signed in 1958     

DmVDte1WwAEom8Z.jpg.b844e323742dd23770435e31527b395b.jpg

I thought the only players listed in records were ones who made a first team appearance  ?

I said it when the thread first started, some class pics and great memories. Some of the football played was mouth watering. No quarter given and none taken.

What I'd give for some of those heroes these days. 

Even games against the scum, win lose or draw was a much more colourful event and you could always exercise your biceps on the enemy and improve your cardio running like fuck from plod. All for the banter of course.

These days it's all tension and waiting on some cunt grassing you up as you get caught on camera by some fucking taig lip reader.

:mutley:

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I said it when the thread first started, some class pics and great memories. Some of the football played was mouth watering. No quarter given and none taken.

What I'd give for some of those heroes these days. 

Even games against the scum, win lose or draw was a much more colourful event and you could always exercise your biceps on the enemy and improve your cardio running like fuck from plod. All for the banter of course.

These days it's all tension and waiting on some cunt grassing you up as you get caught on camera by some fucking taig lip reader.

:mutley:

Changed days indeed and thank fuck there was no mobile phones back in the 70's:confused: