Rangers Picture Thread

On 12/10/2020 at 08:37, eejay the dj said:

I’m in this photo .Classic game 

8-0 to the Rangers the final score

Gary Numan’s  “Cars “was No 1 in charts 

62107FCB-38B8-434C-A24B-0469FFE5377E.jpeg

It was actually 8-1 m8....John Burke scored for Killie that day....I was at the game and was on the tv highlights....I was standing in the Johnnie Walker end down the front at the barrier....fucking memories bud

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

It was actually 8-1 m8....John Burke scored for Killie that day....I was at the game and was on the tv highlights....I was standing in the Johnnie Walker end down the front at the barrier....fucking memories bud

So it was mate .I forgotten they scored 😂😂

Great away day in these days .Loved a day down in Killie at a packed stadium with a  beautiful pitch .

Was nothing like the garbage they have as a pitch nowadays.

Always remember we beat the scum the week before ,when Alex Miller brought the house down in the last minute in a brilliant away win .I was at both and it was superb time to be a young bear .

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

So it was mate .I forgotten they scored 😂😂

Great away day in these days .Loved a day down in Killie at a packed stadium with a  beautiful pitch .

Was nothing like the garbage they have as a pitch nowadays.

Always remember we beat the scum the week before ,when Alex Miller brought the house down in the last minute in a brilliant away win .I was at both and it was superb time to be a young bear .

young keeper  no chance ,at the final whistle i remember all the gers boys were shaking hands with the keeper talking to him ,nice gesture.