Rangers Picture Thread

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

for some reason I have no recollection of him at all :lol:

and what's with the pipe in every post? makes me think your on the wind up and there something in every pic that I'm missing :lol:

My recollection of Huistra was of him getting sent of for having a fresh air kick at some sellick player in the League Cup game at Ibrox that we won 1-0 with Hately getting the winner. I could have strangled him at the time as it was 0-0 at that stage and felt he’d probably cost us the game. Thankfully we done it with ten men.

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

My recollection of Huistra was of him getting sent of for having a fresh air kick at some sellick player in the League Cup game at Ibrox that we won 1-0 with Hately getting the winner. I could have strangled him at the time as it was 0-0 at that stage and felt he’d probably cost us the game. Thankfully we done it with ten men.

i looked at his pic and he looks like a poor man's Laudrup :lol:

41 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

for some reason I have no recollection of him at all :lol:

and what's with the pipe in every post? makes me think your on the wind up and there something in every pic that I'm missing :lol:

He was a great player who was a tad soft. But when you have Richard Gough and Bomber at the back, Ferguson and McCall in midfield and Hateley up front you could afford to have a couple of players like him and Miko.

Eventually when Laudrup came that really ended his and Miko's times at Ibrox. Especially because Walter by then liked playing 3 at the back and gave Laudrup a do what you like role.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was a great player who was a tad soft. But when you have Richard Gough and Bomber at the back, Ferguson and McCall in midfield and Hateley up front you could afford to have a couple of players like him and Miko.

Eventually when Laudrup came that really ended his and Miko's times at Ibrox. Especially because Walter by then liked playing 3 at the back and gave Laudrup a do what you like role.

They both had their  moments in the jersey

07982BB3-8E1A-4EFA-A4D0-BA1231B10AD7.jpeg