Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

It was from John Greig's testimonial against a Scotland XI in 1978, Rangers won 5–0 before a crowd of 65,000

John Greig scored 2 of the goals

Strolled through the whole opposition team  ( a Scotland national select) if I recall, man marking on Greig that day made Duffy look like Baresi. 

But it was fun.

21 hours ago, tannerall said:

Well done, Alex MacDonald, number 10 scoring in 1975 League Cup final against cellic.

@hadron collider was only one number out.

Sorry mate its not Alec MacDonald scoring in the 1975 League cup final for a start he wore number  six in that game and scored at the Rangers end. I'm not sure what goal this is.🔎🔎🔎

16 minutes ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Sorry mate its not Alec MacDonald scoring in the 1975 League cup final for a start he wore number  six in that game and scored at the Rangers end. I'm not sure what goal this is.🔎🔎🔎

Header against Celtic, league cup final 1975, Hampden, exactly what the source said. 

MacDonald was 6 that day, and Johnstone was 10. Danny McGrain number 2, should be Harry Hood number 7. Goal was a header from MacDonald. 

14 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Header against celtic, league cup final 1975, Hampden, exactly what the source said. 

MacDonald was 6 that day, and Johnstone was 10. Danny McGrain number 2, should be Harry Hood number 7. Goal was a header from MacDonald. 

I've posted it before (page 539) source is wrong.