Rangers Picture Thread

14 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Colin Jackson is one.

Born in London England and played against England at Hampden in 76.

Jackson, McCall, Goram are the three I can think of while at Rangers.

Alex Forsyth, Russell Martin and Phil Bardsley are three I can think of who were capped for Scotland but while not at Rangers.

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Jackson, McCall, Goram are the three I can think of while at Rangers.

Alex Forsyth, Russell Martin and Phil Bardsley are three I can think of who were capped for Scotland but while not at Rangers.

That's twice as many as I found, well done..

10 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Matt Gilks was born in England and played for Scotland but his only cap for a home game was a friendly at Easter Road.

I suppose technically Paul Devlin counts as he was a Rangers player as well, albeit Stafford Rangers :lol: 

Forgot about Gilks. I thought McLauglin was born in England but apparently born in Edinburgh and moved to Yorkshire at a young age.

3 minutes ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Greig not actually scoring against a random team but forcing full back Young to put through his own goal.

download (2).jpeg

Go on, what's the game. looks like Hampden to me. Wasn't at that one, and can't be bothered to google it.

Shame there wasn't more video and tv coverage then. The more I see and hear of Greig in the days when there was far less media coverage the more I am impressed.

30 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Go on, what's the game. looks like Hampden to me. Wasn't at that one, and can't be bothered to google it.

Shame there wasn't more video and tv coverage then. The more I see and hear of Greig in the days when there was far less media coverage the more I am impressed.

1965 League Cup Final