Rangers Picture Thread

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

canva-photo-editor.thumb.jpg.1800a06a1b5bee073258472a040df934b.jpg.6b17c1eb92663452e226cc0bac3b989a.jpg

Willie Henderson scores against Sporting Lisbon 1971-72 

Don I made a video with pictures of all the goals from this campaign but I've never come across Willie Henderson's goal in extra time in the second leg in Lisbon. If you ever find a photo of that goal I will be forever in your debt.

3 minutes ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Don I made a video with pictures of all the goals from this campaign but I've never come across Willie Henderson's goal in extra time in the second leg in Lisbon. If you ever find a photo of that goal I will be forever in your debt.

I've never even seen a video of that one mate

11 minutes ago, G.A.T.J. said:

My video , with Henderson's goal in Lisbon missing.

Nice video mate, small tip tho you should use transitions between the clips.

My main YouTube Channel you can see the difference as I learn a bit more through time 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytGDjHYIhiEOCQPi6PSQxw

From my secondary channel, with transitions between clips 

4 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I just dug out the programme I got at the next home game at Ibrox which was against Motherwell, and on the front cover is a clear picture of the free kick award with the headline... " Moment of Confusion".

Like everyone else at the time I thought it was an indirect free kick, but if you look at the ref's arm he's not got it straight in the air, it's kind of pointing towards our goal, whereas John Greig has his hand straight up in the the way that would be deemed to be indicating an indirect free kick, could it have been Greig that caused the confusion rather than the ref?

As I said, at the time I thought it was the wrong decision by the ref, we need to get the VAR out guys and cause even more confusion. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bayern.jpg

That's the picture I was talking about I thought it was in my playing for Rangers books, you could be right as regards big John I just remembered a lot of controversy at the time. Good find mate 

3 hours ago, G.A.T.J. said:

I've just checked my Rangers News from that time, I have every edition with match report of every game played in that campaign 71/72 ECWC and the edition on Nov 10th has the match report and pics of game in Lisbon in the middle but only show goals 1 and 2 has it maybe been missed by the news reporters, photographers of that time? 

9 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

I've just checked my Rangers News from that time, I have every edition with match report of every game played in that campaign 71/72 ECWC and the edition on Nov 10th has the match report and pics of game in Lisbon in the middle but only show goals 1 and 2 has it maybe been missed by the news reporters, photographers of that time? 

Thanks for looking mate, I can't believe they missed such an important goal in extra time, in saying that I have never come across a picture of it.

15 minutes ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Thanks for looking mate, I can't believe they missed such an important goal in extra time, in saying that I have never come across a picture of it.

Neither have I strange I'm sure I remember seeing pictures of the penalties at one time but where  I have no idea 

2 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

❤🤍💙  👏👏👏 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

FB_IMG_1560779150196.thumb.jpg.2c753cb976b2f392e43e4156d7493005.jpg

Great picture of a team full of Rangers giants that under performed that season. Is that Ally Dawson in the middle,  and why out of step with the height thing? I'll overlook the Bett out of step.

14 hours ago, G.A.T.J. said:

My video , with Henderson's goal in Lisbon missing.

Brilliant mate. Take a bow. My grandpa took me to all the home games. The Bayern game was really special. 80,000 people in the stadium that night. The atmosphere was incredible. 

4 hours ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Top picture 1986 League cup final victory.

Bottom picture 1979 Dryburgh cup final victory.

Was at the Drybrough cup final. We all know how good Coops goal was that day but Jardine scored a cracker too. All three goals are on YouTube. 

16 hours ago, jamess said:

Great picture of a team full of Rangers giants that under performed that season. Is that Ally Dawson in the middle,  and why out of step with the height thing? I'll overlook the Bett out of step.

To be fair the emergence of strong Dundee Utd and Aberdeen teams always make fans remembef they times a lot worse than they actually were imo :pipe: to be fair I was but a lad and at that time I idolised the players despite their lack of success :rangers: I love that picture because the colour scheme is just strikingly stunning 😍

3 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Was at the Drybrough cup final. We all know how good Coops goal was that day but Jardine scored a cracker too. All three goals are on YouTube. 

John mcdonald scored a butey of the left wing drew the keeper and placed it past him,scored  a goal out the how to score one on one

1 hour ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

John mcdonald scored a butey of the left wing drew the keeper and placed it past him,scored  a goal out the how to score one on one

👍👍 3 great goals that day. Loved wee John as a player. He always did the biz against them. Only 19 when he scored that goal in DC final. The goals are on YouTube. Think I mentioned that.