Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

It's the right way, what makes you think that it's not?

That picture makes it look like the goal was scored into the celtic end of Hampden the way the stand is when the goal was scored into the Rangers end. Also DJ's Club crest is on the wrong side of his jersey. The Club crest is always , or for the most part , on the left hand side of the jersey.

3 hours ago, Canabear said:

That picture makes it look like the goal was scored into the celtic end of Hampden the way the stand is when the goal was scored into the Rangers end. Also DJ's Club crest is on the wrong side of his jersey. The Club crest is always , or for the most part , on the left hand side of the jersey.

I stand corrected mate, I never noticed the crest was on wrong side I just thought it had been taken from the other side of the pitch than the video on YouTube

On 31/07/2021 at 07:38, hawkfalcons said:

Did big dj not score in 19 seconds against Dundee United at Tannadice to wrap up the league that season to 

from the centre gers attacked down the right foul to Rangers mclean free kick finds d.j. and it has teaken 48 secs . to right this down.