Rangers Picture Thread

On 29/09/2021 at 19:51, jamess said:

Anyone know how our no.7 is getting on these days?

Met Tommy when he was out for a walk a couple of weeks ago. He told me he has good days and bad days however recently feeling a bit better. He has given up his golf this season. I think he was with family at Dundee when Jim’s statue was being unveiled.

1 hour ago, Prince George said:

Met Tommy when he was out for a walk a couple of weeks ago. He told me he has good days and bad days however recently feeling a bit better. He has given up his golf this season. I think he was with family at Dundee when Jim’s statue was being unveiled.

Appreciate the news, thanks.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

It was a Friday night mate, it was effectively the first game Souness took charge off

Is it no true that McCoist was supposed to be talking about a new contract at the time and he was famously late as usual so walked in after the hat trick with a suitable quip for Souness..? 

Might have dreamt that. 

Just now, Old No7. said:

Both of them were absolute gents. They both were accommodating to chat and have their pictures taken it was not an issue to them. Shaking hands with all they could in the short time available.

Must have been superb for you mate. 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Is it no true that McCoist was supposed to be talking about a new contract at the time and he was famously late as usual so walked in after the hat trick with a suitable quip for Souness..? 

Might have dreamt that. 

Spot on mate....he arrived late and Souness wasn't best pleased but picked him....he scores the 3 to win the cup....Souness apparently approached him after the game and McCoist quipped "have you met my agent ":pipe: