Rangers Picture Thread

I was working in London at the time and made my own way over for the game. Yeah it was an enjoyable trip even though we had no real great expectation of going through to the next round as we had lost the first leg 3-1 at Ibrox. A thing that stuck in my mind about that trip was how clean I thought the place was, never noticed any graffiti or rubbish lying in the street and the underground system was immaculate, I remember saying to myself, fuck me, they’ve done a great job of cleaning up after the war, ha. I take it you went on a supporters bus?

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I was working in London at the time and made my own way over for the game. Yeah it was an enjoyable trip even though we had no real great expectation of going through to the next round as we had lost the first leg 3-1 at Ibrox. A thing that stuck in my mind about that trip was how clean I thought the place was, never noticed any graffiti or rubbish lying in the street and the underground system was immaculate, I remember saying to myself, fuck me, they’ve done a great job of cleaning up after the war, ha. I take it you went on a supporters bus?

Did our BN not run a bus from London I heard we used to.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I thought we got beat 1-0 that night?? Penalty just before ht. We were well and truly robbed that night. 

Oh shit mate, I remember that particular game now,you’re right we were robbed, hit post a couple of times and played really well. That was game Mols got that bad injury, right?