Rangers Picture Thread

21 hours ago, Don54 said:

image.thumb.png.953de0121d54d32455e71d644b0a0c89.pngimage.thumb.png.01baee44056c3451e0abd6c27743fc4b.png

Rangers fans when we played Bayern in the Champions League in November 1999 in the old Olympic Stadium.

If it is the 0 - 0 game it was Sept 89. Was at that game.  We played well on the night and should have won but it finished 0 - 0.   We had lost the home leg 3 - 1.

If it was the game we lost 1 nil when Mols was crocked then I was there as well.  

I would need to check my old photos to see which game this was.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Was at that game.  We played well on the night and should have won but it finished 0 - 0.   We had lost the home leg 3 - 1.

We lost 1- 0 ( Strunz pen. 32 mins ) and drew home match 1-1 ( Albertz 22 mins Tarnat 90 mins )

33 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

If it is the 0 - 0 game it was Sept 89. Was at that game.  We played well on the night and should have won but it finished 0 - 0.   We had lost the home leg 3 - 1.

If it was the game we lost 1 nil when Mols was crocked then I was there as well.  

I would need to check my old photos to see which game this was.

Yeah that’s the game I was at the 0-0.