Butcher

Dave6611

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever thought I'd say this but rhatbag Sutton was much fairer tonight than twunt features Butcher.  How a man like that, an ex-captain of our club can spout the absolute hatred for The Rangers astounds me, he should be banned from Ibrox for life after that disgusting display of malice and total fannery tonight.  I know a lot of posters on here have slated him for a long time but I've never joined in as I thought it was the blue specs at work but after tonight he's of my Christmas list for good.

:redcard::megaanguish::wanker:

Honestly Chris Suttons defends and prauses us more than Butcher. Fuck knows what his problem is. 

The shit he was saying at dorrans yellow, it is completely baffling hiw he got booked. It's like getting booked for getting your throat grabbed.... Oh wait

That dumb bullshit where a ref books both players regardless of involvement is stupid. If a player is being aggressive first book him, of course the other player will stick up for himself.  

8 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Why don't all the people here that subscribe to BT send them an email and tell them if they don't change the panel for the gers game you will be cancelling the subscription. Easy as fuck guys. I hate the cunts and would never give them the money

Because people here would rather moan and greet behind a laptop than take any positive and decisive action, hence the reason we are constantly shat on from a great height by all and sundry. Our support is full of talkers and shitebags.