Butcher

Dave6611

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to make a post regarding this.

Im old school and wont  usually hear a word against anyone who has been at the club.

This guy at the time was an almighty signing for our club, only eclipsed by the signing of  Gazza. 

Butchers comments tonight right from the first minute were derogatory and disgraceful. Never mind the rest of his dross.

A Legend  such as the late Willie Waddell would sort this prick out .

He wouldn't cut  about like this way under Waddells watch .

As a Ranger.

Fuck off Butcher   you disgusting cunt.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I don't normally watch the games I'm normally there but some of the stuff I'm hearing he says is astounding. A former Rangers captain? You'd think he was a cellic legend the way he talks. 

Even if an individual player, or the team as a whole does something good, he either tries to find a negative or takes the piss, the cunts a rat.

I reckon Butcher and Sutton are playing the good cop bad cop routine--either Sutton has had a word in his shell like from the bosses about toning it down a bit--so tonight Sutton was the model of fairness and quite reasonable actually while Butcher was the wind up merchant-----next game roles reversed

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

He's lost the plot. 

His yellow card comment show just how fragile his mental state actually is. 

That was the one that got me Sutton says if that was a yellow then how was Macleans not, he waffled some shit about because he was driving at our defence.....which was 5 yards inside our half:anger:

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He appears to know very little about football, yet his playing record clearly suggests otherwise. I dunno what the story is with him.

I think he was one of those instinctive players and he learned some patter when he done his badges but his management record is very bad; I think this shows someone who does not understand tactics. 

29 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He appears to know very little about football, yet his playing record clearly suggests otherwise. I dunno what the story is with him.

Genuinely think all the head injuries have given him brain damage.

I just watched a bit of the game back just there after getting home and Sutton actually repeated what I said at the game about the dorrans booking about how I though he showed restraint. I actually for the first time sided with Sutton... 

Help

Had to give up my ticket tonight and watched on tv, not often I’ve been subjected to Sutton never mind Butcher, on tonight’s viewing alone Sutton was actually quite imparshal and Butcher could not bring himself to give us anything. Absolutecunt of a man who should know better, honestly can’t understand why he’s so bitter