Butcher

Dave6611

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Bitter bitter man. One of the few who never fell in love with the club and fans. Hated us ever since Sounness told him the score.

Don't know so much about that - seems to be a new thing, his dislike of Rangers. 

He certainly got motherwell up for the game against those timmigrants for helicopter sunday, 12 years ago.

6 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

Butcher had a couple tonight, Candias offside and Dorrans booking, his patter is awful and the mask is starting to slip, 

Even Ally was annoying me tonight he is turning into the next Derek Johnstone. 

Think he's trying to fit in but over doing it. Another embarrassment.

before the game, when Ally was arguing with the retard, Butcher just kind of sat there with this strange look on his face like a school wean in the headmasters office with his parents being informed that he was caught wanking in the janitors cupboard.

He looks like he has a sense of impending doom. Spooky bastard.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Don't know so much about that - seems to be a new thing, his dislike of Rangers. 

He certainly got motherwell up for the game against those timmigrants for helicopter sunday, 12 years ago.

Nah, I remember him doing punditry on an OF game on Channel 5, must be 10-15 years ago, and wondering why he favoured them over us. He’s hated us for a long time.

I was absolutely disgusted to hear Butcher arguing with Sutton about whether Dorrans deserved to be booked, after an incident where, it looked, he was the innocent party. Sutton said that Dorrans should never have been booked, but Butcher started arguing with him, saying that he deserved to be booked. I couldn't believe my ears. If you didn't know which co commentator was a former Rangers captain, and which one of them played for the taigs, you'd never guess by listening to them last night.

You know things are bad when Sutton's more Rangers friendly, than a former Rangers captain.

Before the game, there were Ally, Butcher, Sutton, that NI guy, and the BT guy all talking. A group of supporters* started chanting " Sutton's a wanker" and the BT guy apologised for the language, he then said " Don't you three start joining in with them". Which I thought was really funny. 

* I do not know if the supporters were Rangers, or St Johnstone fans. It was, more than likely Rangers fans, but because I can't say definitely that it was, it would be wrong of me to say it was. If only the SMSM did the same? ?

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Nah, I remember him doing punditry on an OF game on Channel 5, must be 10-15 years ago, and wondering why he favoured them over us. He’s hated us for a long time.

It certainly seems that way for the oddest reason .

Can not believe this was the same man that was absolutely gutted after the 1989 cup final . As all us bears were

Still one of the biggest losses to take  in my lifetime .

2 hours ago, Roaring meg said:

His patter is cringeworthy and unfortunately beginning to think there may be something wrong upstairs 

McCoist is to the manor born with the microphone, a natural, its like Butcher has a stick of dynamite in his hand shit scared and blundering, he offers nothing as a pundit tactically or otherwise, has the personality of a tree and his playground attempt at humour is as you say cringeworthy.

Just how you can go from being a distinguished captain of our club to this shambles defies logic, BT might be happy he is "controversial" but he aint he is just stupid.

Hes more interested in making himself stand out than actually give a commentry either that or hes drunk.....all the Woooahs and oooos away from the mic that you hear in the background.

His patter and jokes are beyond dreadful an wtf was the whole if theres an incident it says in the rule book the ref must book a player from both teams.

A dinosaur who isnt relevant anymore needs replaced

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Excelled himself last night.  His comments about the Dorrans booking were baffling.  

Equally so was when Pena was given offside with Candias  bearing down on goal his interpretation of that was also baffling.