Just listening to..

rab wilson

8 hours ago, rab wilson said:

...paisley road west during my tea break at work and burst into fuckin tears.stupid big cunt.just thought I'd share.cannot stop greeting.great fuckin tune.

No Surrender 

Rab

I know exactly what you mean. It bring back amazing memories. I hate that he called his son fucking Lyle. What kinda name is that for a kid?

Its shit how it never gets played at Ibrox. There's no reason why it shouldn't get played. Aye, it might be the same tune as the ringtone on my phone, but its a different song played at a different speed. The song is beautiful. Probably the best Rangers song ever written. Followed by another that has the same tune of a "worse song" that gets sung often without any complaints from anyone. I'm sure most of you will know the song I'm talking about...

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

hmm, surprised at that, good to see tho. Hopefully they play it more often :tu:

I remember somewhere... could have been here, Gersnet, FF or DTB, that someone said initially the club were reluctant to play it because of the tune - but then they eventually changed their minds.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I remember somewhere... could have been here, Gersnet, FF or DTB, that someone said initially the club were reluctant to play it because of the tune - but then they eventually changed their minds.

good to hear. Scotland must be the only country on earth where a melody is deemed offensive even when there's no words or different words being sung