Ticket office queue now

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just remembered had to laugh was in the queue yesterday and this punter came from nowhere and started touting two tickets, must be another outlet somewhere ! 

image.jpeg.967ba6acac38d1089345a5ab7f00c18d.jpeg

I nearly tripped ower that cunt! ?

I thought he was for in in front o me. ?

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

I nearly tripped ower that cunt! ?

I thought he was for in in front o me. ?

Fuckin no real the place is a shambles, somebody parked a car at the back of the portakabin and they couldnae get oot for their dinner, one of the guys in a tie by the way came oot and started shoutin like a fuckin madman at the queue tae tell whoever tae move it, every cunt wis shoutin at him tell him yer fuckin self ! The place is being run like back in the 60's! It's a bad fuckin joke!

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.d41345085934a931a4b2b54d140f744b.gif

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Fuckin no real the place is a shambles, somebody parked a car at the back of the portakabin and they couldnae get oot for their dinner, one of the guys in a tie by the way came oot and started shoutin like a fuckin madman at the queue tae tell whoever tae move it, every cunt wis shoutin at him tell him yer fuckin self ! The place is being run like back in the 60's! It's a bad fuckin joke!

It's no funny

I got my tickets yesterday afternoon.  All the customer points were working and it probably only took about 20 minutes.  The queue moved really swiftly.  What I did notice was some people were also changing bank details and making other enquiries which delayed matters at those instances.  People need to understand it isn't always a case of just walking up and your envelope is there waiting for you.

15 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That was me that parked at the portakabin, dont know who the joker was in the tie but he was getting a wee bit excited ! I went out and moved my car and was looking for him once i got my ticket but he must still have been at Greggs. 

5 minutes ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

That was me that parked at the portakabin, dont know who the joker was in the tie but he was getting a wee bit excited ! I went out and moved my car and was looking for him once i got my ticket but he must still have been at Greggs. 

His steakbake mustve been gettin cauld, think a charm school course is needed there ! :mutley::mutley:

image.jpeg.2f2d58f19fee2d14db5353d7d38fef50.jpeg

2 hours ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

I’m just out. Took 65 mins. Queue still as long now as when I joined. Not all windows were open but it was lunchtime. Our SLO is in helping out too. At least it was dry today. 

Aboot time he did something worthwhile. Maybe other Rangers employees will like him a wee bit better noo than they already do?