McInnes- is it now or never?

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are we missing a trick here? Is he a very good manager/coach staring us in the face? 

I appreciate it will be difficult to get him (even though they allowed him to meet Sunderland) but he is 'one of our own'.

So, should we bite the bullet with Pedro and go for him before someone else moves in? 

You fishing ma man

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This post after our best result of season?

B20BDA8B-E4DC-4B85-B951-9970C20D2C1A.gif

And yet you hear......           

"He needs to get us on a winning run" or

"I want him to prove me wrong"

And yet still some folk seem to be eagerly waiting for a defeat to turn against him again...

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

No idea tbh and not my job to find out either, that's for the high heid yins at Ibrox to do.

Look at Kilmarnock today, appointing a manager with a semi decent reputation and an excellent reputation as a coach, there would be plenty options available.

Your point about the players McInnes has lost is perfectly valid but lets not forget the turnover we have had and the time it takes to integrate players into the club and  (for some) country/culture.

I'm happy to give Pedro at least another transfer window as the work he has done in 1 window hasn't been too shabby although things could be better on the pitch at Ibrox, i have also been feircely critical of him at times but really hope to be proven wrong and see him become a success.

Totally agree ??

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You fuck off ya shambles.

Once again a thread/discussion gets fucked over. If you dont fancy him just fuckin say so and why.

Ballpoke! 

Not everyone sees it that way he does mate, it's relevant, I would suggest anyway. That said, I think maybe Caixinha should still be given more time, and maybe he has also been given a short term objective that may see us going for more options in the future for his replacement, which would include DM. I think it's likely that DM is capturing the attentions of other clubs as well though!

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not fishing, in fact i'm not actually saying outright that i think he's the man myself. But after 9 games he's  (again ) up there with limited resources. So i'm opening some debate but as usual the same people come on with the usual bollocks.

Theres loads of bears visit this site who without doubt hold back opining because of the vitriol on here. 

No, you are fishing and not for the first time.  

The McInnes debate has been done to death on here and bringing it up just as we appear to be turning a corner, well the timing appears odd.  We have a new manager with effectively a new squad of players and folk are demanding instant success, I am not sure if PC will succeed but he certainly has us ahead of where we were under MW, so I am content to give him time especially if we see continued improvement.  

Folk talk about McInness and McLeish, one has done nothing special and the other has been out of work for about a year,  neither is what we need if PC fails.

On your last point, unless yo can back that up, I'll put it down as #fakenews.

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet you hear......           

"He needs to get us on a winning run" or

"I want him to prove me wrong"

And yet still some folk seem to be eagerly waiting for a defeat to turn against him again...

Hopefully not, but if McInnes keeps his team in this kind of form it's inevitable we will be linked with him. 

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No, you are fishing and not for the first time.  

The McInnes debate has been done to death on here and bringing it up just as we appear to be turning a corner, well the timing appears odd.  We have a new manager with effectively a new squad of players and folk are demanding instant success, I am not sure if PC will succeed but he certainly has us ahead of where we were under MW, so I am content to give him time especially if we see continued improvement.  

Folk talk about McInness and McLeish, one has done nothing special and the other has been out of work for about a year,  neither is what we need if PC fails.

On your last point, unless yo can back that up, I'll put it down as #fakenews.

Fishing? We will have to agree to disagree ?

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ash Taylor wife is a fitness instructor.

Apparently mcinnes and her worked up a fair sweat behind their partners backs.

Allegedly.

-----------------------------------

Re: Derek McInnes

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2015, 01:42:02 PM »

There are rumours flying around town that McInnes has been shagging the wife of a player, which I won't disclose the identity of because I personally don't know anything other than the rumour and most rumours have malicious origins and are fabricated. Even the taxi driver that got me home in the wee hours of Sunday was speaking about it. 

If, and that's a big if, there was any substance in it then it might explain a total collapse since we beat celtic. Or it could be the wos media deliberately trying to derail the competition. Even if it is a pack of lies, a good manager would have dealt with it effectively and even turned it to our advantage. After all, how difficult is it to say to the whole dressing room - "by the way, have you seen that shite on xxxx that I'm meant to be shagging your wife, xxx? Like I would be so lucky! Guys, it's total nonsense, my wife would kill me and it's obvious that the wos media are shit scared of us. How low can they get to try and disrupt our campaign? Let's fucking show them"... or equivalent.

???

Fuck me that was inspiring, feel like I could run through a brick wall for this guy now I know he wants to shag my wife.

People i have saw in here criticise pedro and i do myself but i doubt anyone could say he does not love us and work his socks off for us.

Its our right to Criticise, but i find this post harsh as fuck considering our past two results away from home, when the heat was truly turned up on pedro and the team have argubly been our best.

i am first to mention his shortcomings but i try to give him praise too, as long as he keeps learning then he may well grow into a manager we can trust long term. 

11 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

See you at the next meltdown thread defending Ped ?

This is where I disagree with you. Had you only speculated about the remarkable performance of McIness as Aberdeen manager, and wondered about him, then fine, but if it's in anticipation of the next "meltdown", then not fine. As the poster said, we already have a good manager.

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

This is where I disagree with you. Had you only speculated about the remarkable performance of McIness as Aberdeen manager, and wondered about him, than fine, but if it's in anticipation of the next "meltdown", then not fine. Are the poster said, we already have a good manager.

No problem with you disagreeing with me mate. It's what the forum is about, expressing thoughts and opinions and respecting your fellow bear. ?

Despite winning last night i still thought there were some frailties there. To me it was an enigmatic performance with Pena's performance summing that up. Two great goals, couple with poor passing and being disposessed frequently. If he perseveres with Cardoso and Windass especially then more points will be dropped regularly. 

It's also Pedro off the park which concerns me. 

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No problem with you disagreeing with me mate. It's what the forum is about, expressing thoughts and opinions and respecting your fellow bear. ?

Despite winning last night i still thought there were some frailties there. To me it was an enigmatic performance with Pena's performance summing that up. Two great goals, couple with poor passing and being disposessed frequently. If he perseveres with Cardoso and Windass especially then more points will be dropped regularly. 

It's also Pedro off the park which concerns me. 

I agree about Windass. I think the defence worries me also, but not in the centre. I have been a huge fan of Foderingham, but I doubt he can command a cross ball. Last night we lost a sequence of six or seven corners in a row, and I would lay that at Foderingham, he has no command of his box in those situations; some of those corners were put in his vicinity, and only when we were two up did he finally collect one, when they had 10 men and fewer men in the box. It breaks my heart to say it, but I would be looking for a new goalkeeper. As for your last point, are meaning his press conferences; because I think Caixinha is no mug, and could come good for us if we give him time.