Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Guys, watch what you post. I know what I'd do to this prick but is he worth getting into potential serious bother over? Nope. 

Yea, fuck giving the police info, what worries me is what Bluepeter9 said he would do to him. I’m not normally a grass but that guy is sadistic.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Offered me an old firm ticket today for £50 needing it posted

gave me his bank details to pay and his mobile number 

IMG_2923.PNG

DO NOT pay him. He has ripped off loads of bears. He used the kick off time as an excuse for sleeping in when he ripped off a bear for Killie away. He’ll have that same excuse in the bag when he does it again.

2 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Offered me an old firm ticket today for £50 needing it posted

gave me his bank details to pay and his mobile number 

IMG_2923.PNG

I would suggest you can come and meet him with cash...? If real (which we know it's not) there is no way he would reject that? wee wank will get whats coming to him soon!

22 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

I would suggest you can come and meet him with cash...? If real (which we know it's not) there is no way he would reject that? wee wank will get whats coming to him soon!

I’d suggest doing no business with him even if he can prove he has legit tickets.  

Black balled entirely, little rat - I remember reading he was getting away with his stuff a long time ago.  

Say to him you're working away and will be near Aviemore and can meet him, see what his reaction is, wherever he is just go oh rite, I can get there and meet you with cash, maybe spook the wee cunt. 

You would think that if he is still conning people then he really hasn't learnt his lesson, police will do fuck all.