Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

20 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The "buyer" will be letting me know today if he received the tickets or not.  If not then I'll be on the slash list as I will be "grassing",  as will the "buyer"

He said he was gonny slash you?

20 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Hate him more than any other tarrier at the moment. Needs his balls fed to crocodiles.

Send the cunt over and I will arrange the feeding time. We have got thousands of giant crocs here. Whatever the snappers won't eat, the sharks will finish him off.? ?

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

What is it with our support, just walked past the magastorr and heard some guy say he had already got money for the ticket, but he going to sell it again.

It's really sad unfortunately.  

Did you give him a clip round the ear and tell the tool to wisen up?  

50 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Update:  He got the tickets and they appeared to be genuine.  So,  maybe Connor is trying to turn a new leaf as he has declared?  

His past actions means he has fucked himself regardless of any good he now does.

Guaranteed he'll revert to type the first time he goes back to 'posting them out'.

In saying that, maybe those few words that were had with him will maybe ensure there's no repeat of previous behaviour...only time will tell.

10 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Send the cunt over and I will arrange the feeding time. We have got thousands of giant crocs here. Whatever the snappers won't eat, the sharks will finish him off.? ?

Lovely Australia, a country so full of vicious wildlife - where even the trees blow up.

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Did he sell them for face value?

He did.  The guy paid after he received them.  

Here is hoping lesson is learnt.  I badgered Connor long enough about coming good and warned him I would be taking further action if he messed another bear about:) 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Lovely Australia, a country so full of vicious wildlife - where even the trees blow up.

That's why you never dive into a swimming pool without checking it first; nothing worse than seeing a fin gliding towards you in the deep end.....and NO, I ain't  bullshitting :nailbiting:

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

What is it with our support, just walked past the magastorr and heard some guy say he had already got money for the ticket, but he going to sell it again.

Never give money for a ticket unless you are getting the ticket off him there and then or you know the person well I have sold a few tickets on here 99% of them have been spot on except from one bellend who said he would take them and never messaged me back so was hold them till late on luckily a sold them to someone else on here. It was a kids and adult ticket the guy only needed one but was offering to give me more but a would never charge more than the tickets worth. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m uncomfortable with giving him credit for sending someone tickets they ordered and charging them the correct amount - that’s not praiseworthy that’s like saying to a burglar way to go for not robbing a house 

Villa got broke into abroad, took the wife’s bag but had the courtesy to take the passports out and leave them. 

Still not sure how to feel about that. The thieving, scummy considerate cunts.