Wish Cardoso a speedy recovery

RFCRobertson

18 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I wasn’t born. 

Not sure what you’re so angry about. I’m guessing you’re in your 60s. 

Maybe time to calm down and stop picking fights on the internet. The grandkids will be embarrassed. 

What you on about ya fuckin' walloper!

Your mate - the kraut cunt, comes on here mouthing off, calling me a fearty and you back the prick up with your like.

Then, like a wee fucking lassie, you've got the fucking cheek to say I'm the one picking fights!

Then, like a fucking moron, you compound the aggressive insulting bullshit you and your mate started by saying I'm embarrassing grandkids - with the expectation of not getting pulled up for your shite!

And the complete irony of your bullshit, is that my initial post stressed the importance of Rangers players individually and as a team to confront those who initiate challenges against them.

Btw, I am in my late 60's, however, as yet, I don't have any grandchildren as you incorrectly assumed.

I have 5 sons the youngest of which is 3 weeks old.

And you can be assured that the first lesson I will teach the wee lad, like his brothers before him, is to never look for trouble but when wee shites, like yourself, challenge him then put them where you are now - in their fucking place.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Your mate - the kraut cunt, comes on here mouthing off, calling me a fearty and you back the prick up with your like.

Then, like a wee fucking lassie, you've got the fucking cheek to say I'm the one picking fights!

Then, like a fucking moron, you compound the aggressive insulting bullshit you and your mate started by saying I'm embarrassing grandkids - with the expectation of not getting pulled up for your shite!

And the complete irony of your bullshit, is that my initial post stressed the importance of Rangers players individually and as a team to confront those who initiate challenges against them.

Btw, I am in my late 60's, however, as yet, I don't have any grandchildren as you incorrectly assumed.

And you can be assured that the first lesson I will teach the wee lad, like his brothers before him, is to never look for trouble but when wee shites, like yourself, challenge him then put them where you are now - in their fucking place.

Fuck having a 3 week old In Your late 60s ya mad shagger. How olds your Mrs?

16 hours ago, baxterboy said:

:lol:

Calm down man. His comment was funny. That’s all. 

And you’ve not put anyone ‘in their place’. You’re just coming across like an angry old man. 

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

:pics::giggidy:

lol

You kidding, with this lot on here?

They'll have their piss take pics up soon enough.

And I get enough aggro from her for the amount of time I'm on RM.

Let's just say, that for any doubters up there - I know there is indeed a God :happy:

5 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

lol

You kidding, with this lot on here?

They'll have their piss take pics up soon enough.

And I get enough aggro from her for the amount of time I'm on RM.

Let's just say, that for any doubters up there - I know there is indeed a God :happy:

PM is fine for me mate lol

Tell her to be quiet and respect her seniors or she will get your buss pass off her knapper