It's a fucking broken nose

Nobody wished me a speedy recovery when I had mine broke

I would've if I'd known :pipe:

54 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I hope the OP gets raped off an afghani tune night, wee poof

Fuck up ya tarrier bastard away shag rodgers 

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nupe McCrorie is coming in 

He's had a good few games so far but playing youth prospects in the heart of defence isn't ideal.  McCrorie might be popular now but as soon as he makes a mistake, or we have another bad result, and our support will hang him out to dry.  

Cardoso and Alves are getting slated at the moment but they're still our two best CBs.  

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He's had a good few games so far but playing youth prospects in the heart of defence isn't ideal.  McCrorie might be popular now but as soon as he makes a mistake, or we have another bad result, and our support will hang him out to dry.  

Cardoso and Alves are getting slated at the moment but they're still our two best CBs.  

And that’s a scary thought mate 

u not agre?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

And that’s a scary thought mate 

u not agre?

I don't understand why Cardoso and Alves are struggling so badly to be honest.  They came to us from better leagues and I thought they had the potential to be the best CB pairing in the country.  Also, what ever happened to Danny Wilson he seems to have dropped off the planet?

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't understand why Cardoso and Alves are struggling so badly to be honest.  They came to us from better leagues and I thought they had the potential to be the best CB pairing in the country.  Also, what ever happened to Danny Wilson he seems to have dropped off the planet?

Comes down to management mate 

people won’t admit it but it’s true 

Was saying a few days ago Cardoso needed  a training session getting battered by an Andy Carroll or big Dunc. Felt he needed to be more dominant and aggressive in the air, get more fire in his belly.

Safe to safe today served that exact purpose for him.

It's now down to him to decide if he'll ever let cunts get away with those sorts of challenges against him. Or if he learns to smash forwards first and let them worry about him. There's no middle ground with players like he faced today.

Changed days indeed. Going off with a broken nose is a shambles. We really did take players like Richard Gough and John Brown for granted. Not only would they have got back up but they would have made sure the prick that done it would have been shitting himself to go near the ball after it. That being said the cunt should have been sent off.