The Case for keeping Pedro

Bluepeter9

Turned up tonight and seen Windass still in that team .

I'm now wanting Pedro sacked . Even if we win 9-0 tonight .

I'm fucking sick of this useless piece of shite taking up a place in our side

And the Manager deserves sacked for picking him .

That's it for me with Pedro

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Turned up tonight and seen Windass still in that team .

I'm now wanting Pedro sacked . Even if we win 9-0 tonight .

I'm fucking sick of this useless piece of shite taking up a place in our side

And the Manager deserves sacked for picking him .

That's it for me with Pedro

Hes terrible man 

I'm depressed watching . We have not improved since MW

not nearly enough IMO

The players he has signed . Some of them are fucking rancid

Herrera is a total fud for a guy his height . FFS Big Mark will be squirming looking at this guy jumping in the air .

He is useless on the ground too .

We are not winning anything with this team .

All the losers from MW losing shower have to be shipped out . And that includes Tav

Sick of him as well . Offers little . But definitely one of the worst in bigger games

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't wait to see this topic rehashed tomorrow with even more excuses. 

What's the case for him now, lads. 

The boards fault he's outspent the whole league and fucked it.

Your fault ya moonhowler for not questioning the board. 

It's no.pedros fault

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't wait to see this topic rehashed tomorrow with even more excuses. 

What's the case for him now, lads. 

There are definitely no excuses now mate . Absolutely none . He has to go

Think we lost a semi final last year . And the exact same thing happened after that .

This guy may not be worse than MW but it's been just as damaging .

He has to go and immediately .

Any bear that wants this man to continue after this past week . I'm astonished

The amazing records we have lost under this man's stewardship .

If you were a paranoid cunt , unlike me :happy: you would think he is still being a scout for the scum

Truly abysmal records for our last 2 managers

A disgrace , the both of them ... Then we have our biggest disgrace . Dave King .........................................

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

There are definitely no excuses now mate . Absolutely none . He has to go

Think we lost a semi final last year . And the exact same thing happened after that .

This guy may not be worse than MW but it's been just as damaging .

He has to go and immediately .

And bear that wants this man to continue are clueless

The amazing records we have lost under this man's stewardship .

If you were a paranoid cunt , unlike me :happy: you would think he is still being a scout for the scum

Truly abysmal records for our last 2 managers

A disgrace , the both of them ... Then we have our biggest disgrace . Dave King .........................................

Give it a few weeks until he's sacked he'll maybe make another wee special video for his celtic brothers. 

Bullfighting bastard should never have got this job.

The 3 fucking moron's on that panel who appointed him should never have got their jobs, either.

One big fuck-up from start to finish. Hopefully that's him gone now.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Give it a few weeks until he's sacked he'll maybe make another wee special video for his celtic brothers. 

The 3 fucking moron's on that panel who appointed him should never have got their jobs, either.

You called It way back . You were right like a few others . I was on the fence

More in hope than belief . It ain't happening under this guy

20 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

King won’t get shot of him we’re all wasting our fuckin time and money

Yes he will . King is a cowardly bastard and will not want the heat .

Pedro will be sacked and any pressure , if that's the right word . Will be taken off this useless bastard of a board

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You called It way back . You were right like a few others . I was on the fence

More in hope than belief . It ain't happening under this guy

I just hope everyone's either off the fence or converted now. There's simply no way he can continue. This was his big night for a reaction, instead he's got that useless wee prick from Aberdeen he made a priority in Jack getting sent off AGAIN, another favourite in Candiaes missing a penalty and his other favourite Windass having another stinker. 

There's no hiding place now and for once I'm glad King was over as he's been at our last 2 games and watched this in the flesh. The spineless bastard needs to act.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's absolutely baffling ANYONE thought he was capable of managing this club... He got a THREE YEAR contract... And upwards of 5-10 million to spend!!!

We're run by morons, and until we're no longer run by morons we're going to have to endure this shite. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I just hope everyone's either off the fence or converted now. There's simply no way he can continue. This was his big night for a reaction, instead he's got that useless wee prick from Aberdeen he made a priority in Jack getting sent off AGAIN, another favourite in Candiaes missing a penalty and his boyfriend Windass having another stinker. 

There's no hiding place now and for once I'm glad King was over as he's been at our last 2 games and watched this in the flesh. The spineless bastard needs to act.

You know the biggest things for me.

It's inexcusable to have not signed a left winger

It's not good enough that he keeps picking windass

It is crazy the amount of money that pena and Herrera cost in relation to how little they offer.

To not have any driving force in the midfield is ridiculous

His handling of the Kenny Miller situation is embarrassing

His results are not good enough, with not winning 3 in a row and getting pumped off progres.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Said it before mate Robertson is making Motherwell type decisions for Rangers.

He needs chased 

Just now, stewaj3 said:

You know the biggest things for me.

It's inexcusable to have not signed a left winger

It's not good enough that he keeps picking windass

It is crazy the amount of money that pena and Herrera cost in relation to how little they offer.

To not have any driving force in the midfield is ridiculous

His handling of the Kenny Miller situation is embarrassing

His results are not good enough, with not winning 3 in a row and getting pumped off progres.

and his debacles at the end of last season. Some people convienently don't consider them for reasons known to themselves, but I do and it all fits to the picture we now have of this utter clown in charge. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

and his debacles at the end of last season. Some people convienently don't consider them for reasons known to themselves, but I do and it all fits to the picture we now have of this utter clown in charge. 

To be honest I didn't want to go overboard and turn it into a rant. You are right though. All valid reasons why he should go.

Many posters on here called him after the Luxembourg fiasco, they got shot down pretty quickly by his backers. No problems with that, many on here thought the he had a chance till the October international break. We stumbled a couple of results till then, and bought himself a bit of breathing space. However, this week has been a disaster, and the truth is that he is, and always was, one bad result away from the chop. There is absolutely no confidence in him at all, as we can't trust him to string more than three wins together. 

The board should pay him generosity 6 months and send him on his way.

Over 8 months  Pedro has  been in charge I  was upbeat with the summer signings even more pleased getting rid of KIernan waggy etc It was just what we needed

I do believe we have upgraded on the players which wasn't difficult  but  Pedro doesn't seem too have much of an idea how to get the best out of them certainly the players that were here before Pedro seem to have got worse .

I think he has no excuses he's got the players he wanted but the results and performances are shocking .

to be honest i am raging but the more i think on it the more obvious it becomes its the beat result we could get.

if he is not out the door by tomorrow then it really will be a complete write off for dave king, he has done some good but for fucks sake , steady they ship with someone who knows the league.

there rattling title after title and some clown thinks its wise to appoint a manager that is even more risky than the last. Who turned out worse than the last.

just get mccinness or wright in, we will get second.