Get Big Eck now until,the end of season

Copland bear

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully they are all falling on their sword. 

We could see the writing on the wall after 5-1 last season.  Pedro should never have been allowed a transfer budget and chased over the summer. 

The tarriers are gutted we never got them in the final as  even the early 80's they never wanted us as they knew we would give them a fucking game,  but this lot? I'm delighted we never got them ffs never mind theim.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Most of the players are Pedros men, it would be hard for a new manager to get their respect and attention if they feel aggrieved about him getting the dunt. I fear they would become worse as a team.

Perhaps, but he cannot remain while we get results like this.

3 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Most of the players are Pedros men, it would be hard for a new manager to get their respect and attention if they feel aggrieved about him getting the dunt. I fear they would become worse as a team.

The players are contracted and will toe the line or fined. It's that simple and if they want to leave then we will tell their agent what the fee is and good fucking riddance 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

We could see the writing on the wall after 5-1 last season.  Pedro should never have been allowed a transfer budget and chased over the summer. 

The tarriers are gutted we never got them in the final as  even the early 80's they never wanted us as they knew we would give them a fucking game,  but this lot? I'm delighted we never got them ffs never mind theim.

They will knock 3/4 past Motherwell the same way we should’ve if we could hit a barn door from 10 yards

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The players are contracted and will toe the line or fined. It's that simple and if they want to leave then we will tell their agent what the fee is and good fucking riddance 

I agree I would get rid of some of them(Pedro included) if we had the chance. To fine them would cause them to be less motivated than they are and put us in a worse situation. Motivation comes from within and cant be taught nor learned. You have to align their strengths to suit. Walter did this when he took over from Vogts.

January would be a good time to bring in a new manager and back him to buy new players to cover for Pedros men who would want away as well.

4 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

I agree I would get rid of some of them(Pedro included) if we had the chance. To fine them would cause them to be less motivated than they are and put us in a worse situation. Motivation comes from within and cant be taught nor learned. You have to align their strengths to suit. Walter did this when he took over from Vogts.

January would be a good time to bring in a new manager and back him to buy new players to cover for Pedros men who would want away as well.

We won't give any manager a transfer kitty so,we won't get any cunt half decent 

59 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

As it says and he can get our so called £3m man Pena fit as yesterday the cunt  was a disgrace, We are mid Oct and we sign a cunt who is still  nowhere near fit as he looked like a junior player yesterday and that's down  to the board and manager. 

Now fucking fix it today and sack Pedro and pay him out your own pockets as you have already wasted enough of the fans money going for the cheap option. 

Big Eck will ship  them into shape but he won't be a yes man for King and co and will call it as he sees unlike Pedro who can't believe even now we wanted him.  

Joke of an appointment and we all said so at the time , well we are not laughing now. 

Why? :lol:

As much as I like McLeish, his recent managerial success has been non-existent, and don’t forget he was hounded out of Ibrox. 

If there’s a change, great, but make it for the long term.

5 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Mcleish is a gibbering wreck these days and his face is like a gone off beetroot(obviously severe drink issues). He can barely string a sentence together and people want him in as manager ??

This.

He's become a shambles of a man.

Football has changed from his time in charge so he'll be out of touch.

McInnes has the attributes and relative success to warrant the chance.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

As it says and he can get our so called £3m man Pena fit as yesterday the cunt  was a disgrace, We are mid Oct and we sign a cunt who is still  nowhere near fit as he looked like a junior player yesterday and that's down  to the board and manager. 

Now fucking fix it today and sack Pedro and pay him out your own pockets as you have already wasted enough of the fans money going for the cheap option. 

Big Eck will ship  them into shape but he won't be a yes man for King and co and will call it as he sees unlike Pedro who can't believe even now we wanted him.  

Joke of an appointment and we all said so at the time , well we are not laughing now. 

What has McLeish done in the last 5 years that makes you think he's the man to fix this?

30 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I'll be amazed if they dont give pedro till Xmas. They picked him. sacking now is a sign they failed. They have to keep going and hope.

We we stuck with him as King and co won't want to pay out their own pocket after fixing a nice 3 year deal for him 

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

What has McLeish done in the last 5 years that makes you think he's the man to fix this?

What has Pedro done period? Why are you making up stories about emergency board meetings? 

Pedro needs moved on now as my 8 year old could do a better bloody job , but the board won't as they won't pay him out their own pockets,  no us mugs will pay when he leaves even thou we never  wanted the him near Ibrox .  

But they told us he was the man?  Well here we all fucking are 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

a representative of the board met McLeish prior to appointing pedro., McLeish declined the gig due to the budget which has since diminished.

We need serious investment which wont happen under your man King.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

And fix it?  Who says fix it, how about steady the ship. We won't fix this until the board put their hands in their pockets.  

Have club 1872 came out and attacked the board over his appointment?  Again yes men for the board and do not represent the vast majority of season ticket holders