Copland bear

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

As it says and he can get our so called £3m man Pena fit as yesterday the cunt  was a disgrace, We are mid Oct and we sign a cunt who is still  nowhere near fit as he looked like a junior player yesterday and that's down  to the board and manager. 

Now fucking fix it today and sack Pedro and pay him out your own pockets as you have already wasted enough of the fans money going for the cheap option. 

Big Eck will ship  them into shape but he won't be a yes man for King and co and will call it as he sees unlike Pedro who can't believe even now we wanted him.  

Joke of an appointment and we all said so at the time , well we are not laughing now. 

No thanks 

That would be a huge step backwards,

2 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

There's only one man that could whip that squad into shape and get something out them. THIS IS NOT ME SAYING I WOULD BRING HIM BACK. Walter wouldn't and we shouldn't go to him Bbut realistically think he's only manager could get something 

Walter is many things but he's not stupid 

I don’t even almost understand the argument to do this tbh. 

We pay off Pedro and his team, and pay new manager and coaches just to have to find more new coaches etc in the summer anyway. What difference is Eck going to make this season anyway? 

Either we do as OP suggests, or we stick with Caixinha and by the summer he’s either shown sufficient improvement to keep his job or he hasn’t. We can still change managers in the summer if the situation suits. 

Unless the board have a readily identified replacement, there’s absolutely no value in sacking Caixinha right now.

This was always going to be a process. We’re better than we were last season, maybe by the end of the season Pedro will have us better still, maybe he won’t.

Pedro might be the answer, but Eck sure isn’t. 

26 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don’t even almost understand the argument to do this tbh. 

We pay off Pedro and his team, and pay new manager and coaches just to have to find more new coaches etc in the summer anyway. What difference is Eck going to make this season anyway? 

Either we do as OP suggests, or we stick with Caixinha and by the summer he’s either shown sufficient improvement to keep his job or he hasn’t. We can still change managers in the summer if the situation suits. 

Unless the board have a readily identified replacement, there’s absolutely no value in sacking Caixinha right now.

This was always going to be a process. We’re better than we were last season, maybe by the end of the season Pedro will have us better still, maybe he won’t.

Pedro might be the answer, but Eck sure isn’t. 

We would not need Eck if the board fucking listened and never appointed the guy in the first place.   We were all saying Pedro Who? Ffs Jimmy Calderwood and Jimmy Nichols would have been a better appointment it was that bad.

This was always gonna end in disaster so the board can clear it up and they can pay them off out their own pockets as they hired the cunt and gave him our cash to spend . And whoever decided he's the man also needs to walk as it unacceptable 

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Based on what?

We’re scoring more and conceding less. 

Whether that improvement is enough is a matter of judgement,  but I’m unsure how anyone could make a reasonable argument that we’re not better than last season.

The fact is that Caixinha’s pro points are ignored by a large element of our support that are still pissed about our European exit.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

We’re scoring more and conceding less. 

Whether that improvement is enough is a matter of judgement,  but I’m unsure how anyone could make a reasonable argument that we’re not better than last season.

The fact is that Caixinha’s pro points are ignored by a large element of our support that are still pissed about our European exit.

Speechless