Caixinha: players embarrassed the club.

BlueSuedeSambas

But I told the players: 'You're embarrassing me, you embarrass the club, you embarrass our fans and now it's time for you to react and I'm glad that we are playing on Wednesday.

"If I can pick the same 11, if all of them were available, those guys who didn't do the work that they needed to do yesterday, those are the ones that are going to start the match."

Nine of the players who started against Motherwell were signed by Caixinha and he accepted that but said some aspects were outwith his control.

"I'm the responsible one but as I told you, there are things I am responsible to change. There are other things I cannot change.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he said in his press conference it'll be the same team basically 

Fuck sake.

Two things.

First is Steve Clarke worked for 4 years under the most ruthless coach football has known in exploiting the weakness of teams through meticulous preparation. And we are going ok come ahead. He could have at least said we will be looking at making big changes after that performance if he is now blaming the players to keep Killie guessing.

Second is what does this do for motivation? Surely Holt and Herrera would be thinking looking at that game yesterday if I’m sharp in training I’ve got a chance of getting in ahead of Pena. Now, why would they fucking bother?

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

True but he's not on his own there from the players to the diddies running the club.

So true, everything starts at the top and when the chairman has no regard for rules and regulations then that creeps down the chain.

Having said that I do think the Pedro experiment has run it's course, he needs to go.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

But I told the players: 'You're embarrassing me, you embarrass the club, you embarrass our fans and now it's time for you to react and I'm glad that we are playing on Wednesday.

"If I can pick the same 11, if all of them were available, those guys who didn't do the work that they needed to do yesterday, those are the ones that are going to start the match."

Nine of the players who started against Motherwell were signed by Caixinha and he accepted that but said some aspects were outwith his control.

"I'm the responsible one but as I told you, there are things I am responsible to change. There are other things I cannot change.

Christ on the fucking cross.

We are doomed.

How many more poor results are we to Accept as the players or even his fault before changing.

Cant think of many times someone has said that was a tactical masterclass, or got it spot on today.. 

Wr have some decent players, but they look deviod of passion amd Ideas when the going gets tough. 

Its 100% time for a change and I was/am a Pedro fan, but starting to see he talks a better game than he can deliver. 

What now another manager, another clear out, money wasted.  Another treble handed over without a fight.

4 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Aye good one. I made a cunt of picking the team so I'm sticking with it. Windass, Peña both playing is shambolic. Surely there must be someone in Auchenhowie that can play on the left hand side of midfield better than that shitebag Windass. 

There will be no hiding place for Pena and Windass on wednesday - this could get very ugly. 

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yep. Realistically we could finish second and win the Scottish Cup if we bought someone half decent in.

Only question is who is good enough and has the balls to take on this clusterfuck.

Aye sacking him is the easy bit but who next is the difficult but.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fuck sake.

Two things.

First is Steve Clarke worked for 4 years under the most ruthless coach football has known in exploiting the weakness of teams through meticulous preparation. And we are going ok come ahead. He could have at least said we will be looking at making big changes after that performance if he is now blaming the players to keep Killie guessing.

Second is what does this do for motivation? Surely Holt and Herrera would be thinking looking at that game yesterday if I’m sharp in training I’ve got a chance of getting in ahead of Pena. Now, why would they fucking bother?

Aye, I don't think we'll beat them on Wednesday. Is it not their first game under him aswell?

43 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ye canny take the blame than blame somebody else 24 hours later.

42 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He just looks like an utter fool coming out with this after taking the blame yesterday

Is he shirking the blame though? Most of the players are his responsibility and they were shite.