Caixinha: players embarrassed the club.

BlueSuedeSambas

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I agree, those comments belonged in the dressing room and dressing room only 

Pedro is far too open with the press, you can see them rubbing their hands anytime he opens his mouth.  He doesn't seem to realise they are laughing at him, and deservedly so after yesterdays fiasco.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be no hiding place for Pena and Windass on wednesday - this could get very ugly. 

I don't agree with abusing players on a personal level however they are paid extremely well to do something that these two especially fail to do. I've stuck up for windass numerous times but yesterday was the last straw. Wednesday may get ugly indeed and it's something I think they perhaps need to hear because whatever they are re being told on the training ground clearly isn't getting into their thick heads

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

But I told the players: 'You're embarrassing me, you embarrass the club, you embarrass our fans and now it's time for you to react and I'm glad that we are playing on Wednesday.

"If I can pick the same 11, if all of them were available, those guys who didn't do the work that they needed to do yesterday, those are the ones that are going to start the match."

Nine of the players who started against Motherwell were signed by Caixinha and he accepted that but said some aspects were outwith his control.

"I'm the responsible one but as I told you, there are things I am responsible to change. There are other things I cannot change.

:lol:

I despise him on a serious level in all honesty.

It sounds like he has told some of them they are on their last chance. Is it a good idea to start the same players....well he will live and die by his choices, so we will see.  I don't agree with this being said in a presser, but it definitely should be being said to the players.

That type of talk should stay in the dressing room.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

It sounds like he has told some of them they are on their last chance. Is it a good idea to start the same players....well he will live and die by his choices, so we will see.  I don't agree with this being said in a presser, but it definitely should be being said to the players.

That type of talk should stay in the dressing room.

He’s an amateur in every sense mate especially his press conferences and interviews - really out his depth 

This, barking dogs, caravans, vampires and best squad talk - the cunt has been an utter embarrassment since day one. Could turn a blind aye to the silly nonsensical comments if he produced the goods or looked like producing the goods on the pitch. He should be having words with alves greeting about getting pushed around or Morelos diving around when some knuckle dragged brushes past him. The players he has signed and given decent pay days to should be running through walls for him - instead they are greeting like weans. 

I fully expect a win at Killie followed by guff how things are turning around - before the inevitable loss or draw at a side who isn’t in turmoil. Take the St Johnstone game - in all honesty it was a tight first half, followed by us getting a goal against the run of play, one (deserved) red card later we are 3-0 up and the reaction was as if we were fantastic when in reality it was very close before the red. Pena lauded as some free scoring midfielder and not the absolute donkey/missing jersey he really is.

Rant over. Hopefully the sack pedro brigade (which I am and always will be part of) still has the knives out if we get a result against Killie- because it means nothing.

It's not about if we win on Wednesday or not its just the same inconsistent pish under MW.

Win 2 draw 1 get beat. Win 1, draw 1, get beat, get beat win 1, draw 2.

Everytime he wins a couple of games in a row its delaying the inevitable, because the next one is a defeat or draw and it continues

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Apparently said this at his press conference this afternoon.

He might have a point but he can't come out on Sunday and say he accepts responsibility for it and less than 24 hours later turn it around onto the players.

This guy doesn't have a clue. This job is too big for him and I think he knows it too.

When you publicly turn on your players, your days are numbered.

Can he not just blame it on Kenny miller.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Pedro appears to be doubling down for wednesday. This seems like all or nothing now.

The thing is we’ll win on Wed and he’ll feel justified and a great manager no doubt and paper over the cracks is all that will happen 

see the failure to win 3 games in a row stat of Pedro’s was that just league games or did it include all games? 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So that's twice he has named his team in press conferences,  what's his problem with someone telling stjohnstone what our team was then , guys all over the place

Good point ,that's why the guys an idiot. How can cardoso play with a broken nose?

Just now, K.A.I said:

The thing is we’ll win on Wed and he’ll feel justified and a great manager no doubt and paper over the cracks is all that will happen 

see the failure to win 3 games in a row stat of Pedro’s was that just league games or did it include all games? 

I think its all games. and no it doesnt paper over the cracks. However,  it does buy him 3 points though with Cellic and Abedeen playing as well.....4 points off top potentially. :thuglife:

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm sure its all games, it would add up for this season defo and going back to last season also, I don't think Warburton managed it either if my memory is right

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ll admit to having a swatch at KDS just now and some guy on there has gone through his Mexican results and he only done it once.

Apparently he never did it in Qatar either.

This appointment has been a disaster and Robertson should be chased for appointing him too.