RyanRfc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

seen it on sky sports there now, look like he kneed Broadfoot. 

Can see why people are making this mistake, but he's lifting his leg up because Broadfoot is standing on his feet. He lifts his leg up twice.

there is something inherently wrong with refereeing in this country.

for all Rangers were pish 2nd half and dropped 2 points.there were many decisions that were shocking.

a ref cannot change his mind minutes after brandishing a yellow card it's fucking unheard of in world football.

2 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

for all Rangers were pish 2nd half and dropped 2 points.there were many decisions that were shocking.

a ref cannot change his mind minutes after brandishing a yellow card it's fucking unheard of in world football.

Yeah, let's keep blaming referees because we are total shite. That's working well.

1 minute ago, scott12003 said:

Once upon a time, ion a Cup Final at Hampden, no less, Rangers were awarded a penalty against the Mighty tims. The referee that day had a think about it and in the first instance of it that I have ever witnessed, reversed the decision and gave timmay a free kick.

The Laws of Physics ( football subdivision) seem to no longer apply when we are involved.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Jack cost us 2 points, his indiscipline worsened the team's focus and affected the penalty outcome. I seriously wonder what is going on at Aucenhowie that has turned him into this ned.

pish. fuck up or fuck off. was in no.way jacks fault 

Haven't seen what went on before  but it looks like handbags to me.

Broadfoot is trying to get a reaction and Jack meets him and gives a reaction.

Jack should have just laughed and turned away from him.

I think they both could have got yellows but broadfoot definitely I instigated the conflict.

3 hours ago, insider said:

Haven't seen what went on before  but it looks like handbags to me.

Broadfoot is trying to get a reaction and Jack meets him and gives a reaction.

Jack should have just laughed and turned away from him.

I think they both could have got yellows but broadfoot definitely I instigated the conflict.

Mate you do not walk away from someone standing on your foot 

He has history of facing up players though and he is never the clever one 

5 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Once upon a time, ion a Cup Final at Hampden, no less, Rangers were awarded a penalty against the Mighty tims. The referee that day had a think about it and in the first instance of it that I have ever witnessed, reversed the decision and gave timmay a free kick.

The Laws of Physics ( football subdivision) seem to no longer apply when we are involved.

That same ref gets every big game going when it's beggars .Still 

In fact .He was their ref last night at Sheepsville 

No matter how bad Thompson and Collum are 

They still keep been given the big games 

Ryan jack 100% to blame here. No need to get involved as it was our team that won the penalty so all he was doing was delaying the kick being hit regardless of being sent off or not. Broadfoot was just doing what he needed to do for his team. Serious questions have to be asked about Ryan jack. If he can't handle the pressure against Kilmarnock when we have the potential to score a penalty and go 2-0 up on the 90min then I'm sorry he is a waste of space as well. 2 red cards now for raising his hands he hasn't learned what it takes to be a ranger. Everyone will be out to get him. Was his discipline bad at The sheep? 

From the Copland road stand it looked like he put his head in but having seen it on tv he only leaned it a little towards Broadfoot. 

He then shoved him in the chest. If he had shoved, grabbed, slapped etc on the neck of head that’s a red card. The ref and lino called it right initially then the 4 th official intervened. I presume he saw a head.butt. Good grounds for appeal I would have thought but Jack has to get savvy immediately