Jack sending off

RyanRfc

25 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

From the Copland road stand it looked like he put his head in but having seen it on tv he only leaned it a little towards Broadfoot. 

He then shoved him in the chest. If he had shoved, grabbed, slapped etc on the neck of head that’s a red card. The ref and lino called it right initially then the 4 th official intervened. I presume he saw a head.butt. Good grounds for appeal I would have thought but Jack has to get savvy immediately 

On TV it looked like a kick - there was no head butt - but imho both should have been off. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bil 65 said:

surprisingly everyone on here has a go at jack and Pedro escapes blame again. Morons

It is a thread about the Jack sending off, why have a go at Pedro in a Jack sending off thread?  Take a look around, there are loooottttssss of threads giving Pedro what he deserves.  See you when you come back :confused:

Anyone else thinking the fourth official has watched replays of the incident on a monitor? Would explain the time lapse between the yellow and the red,don't think tv evidence is allowed to be used during a game,yes Jack made a cunt of himself but I'm bit suspicious about this

Seen a couple of clips of it from different angles. Broadfoot stands on his toes about three times, they go head to head and Broadfoot goes flying down. Jack definitely doesn't put his head forward. Broadfoot is a cheating prick. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Seen a couple of clips of it from different angles. Broadfoot stands on his toes about three times, they go head to head and Broadfoot goes flying down. Jack definitely doesn't put his head forward. Broadfoot is a cheating prick. 

Jack  definitely did put his head into Broadfoot's and broadfoot collapsed as if he been hit by an exploding microwave, making a complete meal of himself.  

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Seeing it sideon at the time, he did put his head into him, but not enough to hurt him.

At his third attempt, though, the shove looked aggressive enough for me to expect the worst.

6 minutes ago, Bannockbear said:

Headbutt or no headbutt makes no difference we were 1-0 up with a penalty in the dying minutes, Ryan Jack shouldn't have got involved that's twice he has done it now he needs a word in his lughole.

I cant see from that what warrants a sending off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XXIIISport/status/923297874728779777/photo/1

6 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

If somebody was standing on my toes like that cunt, i would find it hard not to get involved! Kirk conned the ref a went for jack don’t think he could’ve hid if he tried broadfoot is a wanker

The sky cameras caught it all, showed on channel 409 this morning so the evidence is there, a yellow all day long for pushing him , but as you said the ref was conned and Broadfoot should receive a ban for his actions which were disgraceful for an ex Rangers player 

I've not seen any evidence of a headbutt. It looked liked as he was about to push Broadfoot he moved his head forward but it wasn't a headbutt.

Why the fourth offical thinks he has a good enough view of the incident from the technical area to decide on a red when both the ref and assistant are in better positions i don't know.