RyanRfc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

The sky cameras caught it all, showed on channel 409 this morning so the evidence is there, a yellow all day long for pushing him , but as you said the ref was conned and Broadfoot should receive a ban for his actions which were disgraceful for an ex Rangers player 

Unreal the lengths our ex players go to against us! Has the compliance officer even said anything?

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin outrageous we actually have supposed fans on here saying that was a headbutt..........

We've been on the wrong end of many decisions this season but that wasn't one of them.

If you had went to Ibrox  yourself and viewed it from a side on angle I'm sure you wouldn't have come on here with stupid comments about supposed fans.

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

We've been on the wrong end of many decisions this season but that wasn't one of them.

If you had went to Ibrox  yourself and viewed it from a side on angle I'm sure you wouldn't have come on here with stupid comments about supposed fans.

Give it a rest ya clown , your eyes need attention and you should be fuckin ashamed of yourself , coming on here with that shite. What fuckin chance have we got when our own fans behave like taigs.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Give it a rest ya clown , your eyes need attention and you should be fuckin ashamed of yourself , coming on here with that shite. What fuckin chance have we got when our own fans behave like taigs.

????

Fuck sake, not sure how to respond to that, I'll steer away from from making a cunt of myself as you have with that post.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

????

Fuck sake, not sure how to respond to that, I'll steer away from from making a cunt of myself as you have with that post.

Coming from the prick who couldnt wait to get on here last night to tell us all that Jack headbutted him.

Get yerself to fuck ya taig yer on the wrong forum.......

Ryan Jack did not headbut him,he did not kick him he pushed him because he was standing on his foot-simple-it is not a sending off offence maybe a booking.Players from other teams are getting away with kicking and elbowing our players in every game and they are not receiving the correct punishment if any punishment.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Coming from the prick who couldnt wait to get on here last night to tell us all that Jack headbutted him.

Get yerself to fuck ya taig yer on the wrong forum.......

Sop talking shite with your taig nonsense.

This is a great forum, unfortunately we have a few pricks on it, you being a prime example.

49 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Sky showed it clear as day, it was a push after Broadfoots left foot stood on Jacks right foot,  it was a yellow for both and it should have been Broadfoat sent off for a second yellow, would not be suprised if we win the appeal on tv evidence 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres no backtracking what you said ya prick . Who needs enemies with fans like you.

What the fuck are you havering about now, backtracking?

I went to the game saw the incident, got home and read a thread about the incident and gave an honest opinion on it, for that I'm being called a taig by a stupid cunt like yourself. Fire away ya rocket.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

What the fuck are you havering about now, backtracking?

I went to the game saw the incident, got home and read a thread about the incident and gave an honest opinion on it, for that I'm being called a taig by a stupid cunt like yourself. Fire away ya rocket.

Honest opinion ? Even if he blatantly headbutted him i couldnt give a fuck he deserved it but thats another story. You came on here and said he headbutted him which was fuckin garbage and shameful from a supposed fan.

Now type away all you like ya prick am done , theres no excuse for it.

58 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/XXIIISport/status/923297874728779777/photo/1

I think we'll appeal and it will be another rescinded red for the boy.  If you look at the evidence it seems obvious

Doesn't take away from the fact he is too hot headed and not good enough to play for Rangers though.

I was a fan of his at first and thought he put in some Ok performances but the amount of space they had for that 10-15 minute spell in the second half in the middle of the park was unreal.  When the chips are down he goes missing or raging

42 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sky showed it clear as day, it was a push after Broadfoots left foot stood on Jacks right foot,  it was a yellow for both and it should have been Broadfoat sent off for a second yellow, would not be suprised if we win the appeal on tv evidence 

Hopefuly someone will put it on the forum CB, I watched the video smile put up and though it looks like a push from that angle, the camera position isn't the greatest. It looked like a clear head butt from my seat in the Govan stand and there were plenty of people round about me who also seen it the same way.

Just seen it there and never realised that Broadfoot stands on Jacks foot twice and all Jack does is try and get his feet out of the way. Yes Jack gives him a little push but it’s nothing- only guilty party here is Broadfoot. 

Fucked over by officials yet again - hope the club are appealing this 

Jack does bring his head forward just as he pushes the arsehole in the chest.  Broadfoot sees that, or feels a slight touch, and preceded to cheat. I can see how it could look like a butt from the side and in the crowd but it wasn't. Yellow card.   

I thought it was a head butt, but it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thought the ref thought it was a booking so how the fuck can he change it to a red card, I know it seems to be the 4th official who changed his mind and if so where does this end - the ref gives a penalty, the 4th official tells him he's wrong, the ref books a player for diving the 4th official tells him he got it wrong - where the fuck does it end.

And due to the rules broadfoot gets no action taken against him since he had a yellow given to him........that rule is just beyond stupid.

That being said jack just needed to walk away, he doesn’t earn any points by reacting.

Alves, Jack and Morelos are all going to be targeted for this type of treatment and all 3 have risen to the bait.