Jack sending off

RyanRfc

2 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Folks  I only quote on here if I am pretty sure what I say is 100% . I heard from a close source that the red card has been reduced to a yellow and he is available to play tomorrow....

would be pretty gutted after saying this if I am wrong.

The appeal hasn’t been heard yet so how could it have been downgraded to a yellow? As far as I’m aware, he’s free to play tomorrow because it was appealed. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Jack lifted his leg as if to kick Broadfoot however tbh I've seen more aggression in a dog lifting its leg to pee.

I don't think he did lift his leg as if to kick Broadfoot. I'm sure he's lifting his leg in reaction to getting his toes stood on by Broadfoot's studs. Happens more than once and Broadfoot knows exactly what he's doing.

I might not get many people agreeing with this but when Broadfoot stands on his toes Jack should go down like a ton of bricks. It's not something I particularly like in the modern game but it's the way things are nowadays and we need to match that.

48 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

No disrespect but when was the appeal heard exactly, as there is nothing on the sfa website 

40 minutes ago, penicuikloyal said:

No it's not

all we have done is appealed and as appeal can't be heard in time for tomorrow he's free to play

22 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

So when was the appeal heard then. All we have done is appeal the sending off like we did with regards to alves suspension for the killie game. His appeal will more than likely be Monday or tuesday 

21 minutes ago, thegambler said:

The appeal hasn’t been heard yet so how could it have been downgraded to a yellow? As far as I’m aware, he’s free to play tomorrow because it was appealed. 

Right I am going to ban myself for 5 days.

i just spoke to my source and yes he only fed me what I told the forum so I am raging with him for only feeding me part info that wasn't 100% correct.

you are correct he can play tomorrow but his appeal is still to be heard.

my apologies troops