Broadfoot.

tannerall

He should have been nowhere near head on head with any of our players, never mind winding them up. Should've been booked for the penalty tackle and then booked again for getting involved with Jack.

Jack though should have been more clever and just walked away. Game was almost finished and penalty would have sealed it. 

Pair of idiot's the both of them, but referee's total failure to control was probably worse.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan jack is a fucking liability. Should never have walked back into the team. Might get away with that pish at Aberdeen (tried it with garner last year) but do it in a Rangers jersey  you are going to be highlighted. 

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

embarrassing from an ex player but if I had been sent off twice before the end of October, I stay well clear. Broadfoot had one thing in mind and he succeeded. Jack is obviously thick. 3 red cards will probably result in a lengthy suspension.

Hopefully he provides evidence of another half dozen incidents to be taken into consideration. 
Broadfoot????? bad enough a cunt you consider one of our own plotted Jacks red card.
Away and micro wave an egg ya big cunt.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

He should have been nowhere near head on head with any of our players, never mind winding them up. Should've been booked for the penalty tackle and then booked again for getting involved with Jack.

Jack though should have been more clever and just walked away. Game was almost finished and penalty would have sealed it. 

Pair of idiot's the both of them, but referee's total failure to control was probably worse.

Jack let himself down big time, but what a wank broadfoot was being.

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

Springburn used to be a  very British area , then the industry, railway work left and the yahoo layabouts moved in there too.

Aye my Dad grew up in Possil and Springburn said they used to be good proddy areas in the 50s ad 60s. My granda was a die hard Rangers man, was in the Order of the Buffaloes, had a season ticket till he was 89, legend. Lived just off Royston road, dunno if that was always a taig ridden shitehole but it always was the whole time i remember it, when he died his coffin drove up the street draped in the Union Flag, he was staunch as fuck and an absolute gent, remember thinking "right up yeez" to all the beadrattlers in his street :lol: . Funny to think how much the demographics of Glasgow has changed over the years