Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves has been a proper letdown imo mate.

Dorrans, St Johnstone and Motherwell aside hasn't been great either.

Morelos started well, falling away now, yesterday was his worst game.

Candeias is the same as Dorrans, two/three good games.

Aye I agree completely mate everyone’s fell away at times beyond an acceptable level.

I do think on paper they’re class signings given it’s our second season back with no automatic European qualification but he’s been let down by quite a lot of the Scottish boys and Pena imo. 

Think a few at the club actually wanted him to fail pretty soon into it and the sort of pish about Pena being nearly double what he actually cost etc and how the media went after him there was a clear agenda just to make the guy walk. 

Feel sorry for him because he loves us and has stuck up for us more than anyone at the club but that’s no enough and everyone that could’ve possibly went wrong has despite the foundations he built originally being alright, certainly for second and a bit more of a fight in certain games, but then you’ll see Dorrans grab folk by the face/neck while arguing or Jack getting sent off multiple times which is beyond control of anyone.

Hoping by this time next year the board and all of Warburton’s signings are completely gone.

54 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Well if you want to look at Motherwell for one they've signed a load of players mostly on frees from obscurity in England, sounds like another bunch of misfits to me. The sheep lost key players and spent next to nothing replacing them

There's plenty to criticise about the board and whether they can ever get us back to where we belong, but making out like they didn't provide the resources to finish 2nd in this league is ludicrous

I'm not. The board did not provide enough resources to make a challenge. You appear to be happy with playing second fiddle at best.

We just pay more for useful idiots, or am I wrong?

Now just try and be happy that Pedro appears to be going, or maybe you can explain how this so illustrious board get us back to the top in time to stop 10iar? Or are you just here for an arguement?

Has Pedro walked without compensation then?  He deserves massive credit if that's the case.  The last thing we needed was another McCoist type situation where they go on gardening leave and bleed the club dry.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Pedro may not in a lot of people’s opinion be a manager, but he’s certainly not a builder. You’re basing your opinion on Pedro actually trying to con the board into employing him. Where instead, all he did was do his best in an interview and he was selected. The selection process should be in depth enough to filter out dodgy or people not fit to manage our club. If you want to be angry at someone be angry at the board, Pedro failed over 6 months. This board appointed him and have failed over many years.

But primitively, all you want to do is hate. Whatever floats your boat pal.

Yeah, it’s a shite analogy TBH. And I am angry at the board, it’s entirely their fault.

I don’t hate him though, primitively or otherwise. No idea where you got that from. I’m delighted to see the back of him and I don’t feel sorry for him. If that’s your idea of hate you must be a very delicate little flower. Pal.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

According to his wiki page. He’s played for them 7 times.

He played in both legs of their 2 Europa league qualifiers which were in July and the beginning of August then they dropped him and he didn't feature for them in the league until mid September.

3 appearances out of 9 in the league for them and he only lasted the full game in 2 of those as well.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Has Pedro walked without compensation then?  He deserves massive credit if that's the case.  The last thing we needed was another McCoist type situation where they go on gardening leave and bleed the club dry.

It would be very impressive if it's true. I've got a feeling he'll be earning a substantial wage at Al-Gharafa again in no time. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah, it’s a shite analogy TBH. And I am angry at the board, it’s entirely their fault.

I don’t hate him though, primitively or otherwise. No idea where you got that from. I’m delighted to see the back of him and I don’t feel sorry for him. If that’s your idea of hate you must be a very delicate little flower. Pal.

I might have got you mixed up with another poster then, if that’s the case apologies mate.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm not. The board did not provide enough resources to make a challenge. You appear to be happy with playing second fiddle at best.

We just pay more for useful idiots, or am I wrong?

Now just try and be happy that Pedro appears to be going, or maybe you can explain how this so illustrious board get us back to the top in time to stop 10iar? Or are you just here for an arguement?

I haven't once said anything along the lines you're going on about, least try and actually read the posts

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Not seen anywhere saying left by mutual consent but the official statement has said left the club so who knows.

Archived