Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Seeing Arteta and Viera’s names mentioned what do people think? Unsure if that’s too much of a gamble this stage 

I think so. I don't think now is the time for gambling. Would prefer we were safe and successful under a proven steady pair of hands.

These are the sort of coaches you can go for when you have the luxury of recent success I feel.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Seeing Arteta and Viera’s names mentioned what do people think? Unsure if that’s too much of a gamble this stage 

I would be very worried if that’s what we got. It could be a masterstroke but it’s another massive risk. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Too much of a gamble imo.   The need is for a robust, experienced football manager who knows what it takes to run a successful Rangers in what is an armpit of a football environment here in Scotland.   I don't reckon Arteta and Viera are the types to galvanise Rangers into a proper competitive side.  

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I agree pena, Windass - but i would include Miller - maybe even Wallace rather than Jack and Tav. I think some of the more stablished names have some explaining to do.

Tav and Jack don’t get off the hook that easily for me mate 

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Too much of a gamble imo.   The need is for a robust, experienced football manager who knows what it takes to run a successful Rangers in what is an armpit of a football environment here in Scotland.   I don't reckon Arteta and Viera are the types to galvanise Rangers into a proper competitive side.  

I think we'll be looking at a fairly familiar face.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

I think so. I don't think now is the time for gambling. Would prefer we were safe and successful under a proven steady pair of hands.

These are the sort of coaches you can go for when you have the luxury of recent success I feel.

My thoughts as well , just too much  of a risk IMO . I wouldn,t rule out another manager from overseas as long as they have shown themselves to be able to put a winning team on the park . We would all love to see someone who has the team playing free-flowing attacking football  but that can wait , For now we need somebody in who can get the best from what's in the dressing room and start stringing together a run of victories .

Just now, Fred H Crawford said:

My thoughts as well , just too much  of a risk IMO . I wouldn,t rule out another manager from overseas as long as they have shown themselves to be able to put a winning team on the park . We would all love to see someone who has the team playing free-flowing attacking football  but that can wait , For now we need somebody in who can get the best from what's in the dressing room and start stringing together a run of victories .

Personally want somebody who understands the enormity of the job, and also understands how to set a team up in this division. We make it look way harder than it should look.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely not mate. Far too big a gamble right now - we need as much of a 'sure shot' as we can get right now. A man manager who knows the Scottish game and can work within a budget.

I know it might not be a popular view but I feel sorry for Pedro. He was a genuine, hard working guy who just sadly didn't have the ability or profile to be a success at Rangers or in Scottish football in general.  We now need a steady hand to come in and try to rebuild the squad (again). Hopefully we move on from players like Miller and Krancjkar and bring in players who can move the ball quicker with more quality.

Just now, shaka said:

I know it might not be a popular view but I feel sorry for Pedro. He was a genuine, hard working guy who just sadly didn't have the ability or profile to be a success at Rangers or in Scottish football in general.  We now need a steady hand to come in and try to rebuild the squad (again). Hopefully we move on from players like Miller and Krancjkar and bring in players who can move the ball quicker with more quality.

With his Footballing cv he should never have been more than a Number two at us at best.

job was too big for him and the fact he could not get a result in any real pressure game after over six months in the big chair. Was winging it since his first home game -  'its full.... I cant believe this...full to watch absolute shits players - oh fuckings hell your out of depth here'.

Archived