Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

You've gone from wanting Pedro out because his managerial record with, and before, us is/was honking to one guy who's never managed a first team game in his life to another guy who's win rate is worse than Caixinha. Aye, too much of a gamble and a bit mental TBH.

I think Arteta would be a good appointment

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Chris wilder anyone?

Spme.job at the wee diddy Sheffield team and excellent with Northampton previous to that.

Or is he to risky ala Warburton?

Still a bit of a risk.

Agree regarding Pullis and Allardyce in the sense they’ve never been at one of the big clubs therefore always having to punch well above their weight which is what we need against the scum just now

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Chris wilder anyone?

Spme.job at the wee diddy Sheffield team and excellent with Northampton previous to that.

I think he supports Sheffield united and he is flying with them. Can't see him coming up here, none other names are sticking out the list looks awful. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut up ya fucking riddy 

someones hurting 

There we go, your usual inimitable style is back! That's what we like to see!

Yes hurting very much, a Rangers manager getting sacked is fucking awful and means we've been beaten and embarrassed so it's a pretty horrible situation. Zero positives to take from it, as absolutely no guarantee the new guy will do any better unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Chris wilder anyone?

Really like him as a manager. He's getting the best out of a squad which is arguably not as good as much of its competition.

He is very much a Warburton type choice though.

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I think he supports Sheffield united and he is flying with them. Can't see him coming up here, none other names are sticking out the list looks awful. 

Aye a know he's a sheff u fan which obviously would make it different. But they're only as big as bognor Regis town fc so he could be tempered 

Just now, Marky. said:

Really like him as a manager. He's getting the best out of a squad which is arguably not as good as much of its competition.

He is very much a Warburton type choice though.

I feel (from the outside) He's a better man manager than MW

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I feel (from the outside) He's a better man manager than MW

I don't think you're wrong either. We have only experienced one of their styles, but I do remember there were Brentford fans that weren't sorry to see Warburton depart. His style was one dimensional and he refused to change it. Wilder seems to be adored by the Sheffield United fans. Doubt many will come onto the forum of his next job's club and give a warning like the Brentford fan did.

Can't help but feel a bit of sadness as he won us over with his personality and passion

But ultimately he was here to win games and he simply wasn't good enough. No hard feelings here, good luck to him.

Now we need to appoint the right manager, we can't afford another gamble

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Can't help but feel a bit of sadness as he won us over with his personality and passion

But ultimately he was here to win games and he simply wasn't good enough. No hard feelings here, good luck to him.

Now we need to appoint the right manager, we can't afford another gamble

Great away record but awful home record sealed his fate, plus he seems to have fell out with half the Squad.

Archived