Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

We need someone who has had experience of managing a club the size of Rangers (no one from our past) or they will struggle just like Pedro. 

Theres being a good manager then there’s being a good manager at Rangers with the spotlight on you continually and the press circling like sharks in a feeding frenzy 24/7. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We need someone who has had experience of managing a club the size of Rangers (no one from our past) or they will struggle just like Pedro. 

Theres being a good manager then there’s being a good manager at Rangers with the spotlight on you continually and the press circling like sharks in a feeding frenzy 24/7. 

This 100%.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So... Davie Moyes it is then 

batman+surprised+disgusted+horrified.jpg

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agree with the strong and experience part, absolutely. Can't be an up and coming or someone who's looking to make a name for themselves. Absolutely nobody who's currently managing in Scotland, nobody here is remotely good enough.

I have absolutely no faith that the next appointment will not see us in this exact same position this time next year or earlier. I'm neither glad nor sad Pedro is gone. I don't believe it'll make any difference to our performances until the end of the season. I dont see any positives coming up.

was watching in work, too big a job, expectations to heavy for him, totally unprepared for the role, lack of understanding what this establishment expects,no more left field, untried individuals please

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The more I think about it we need to push out the boat and get a marquee manager. As has been muted Big Sam or Tony Pik us, doubt it will be those but they have the pragmatic approach we need and command respect.

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

How many sackings in a row has he had?

Yup, not great recently whatsoever but there's something in there and he's going to be respected by players and not fucked about by the media. Best of what we can expect, and massively more experienced and better record at a big club than the likes of McInnes.

36 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

The more I think about it we need to push out the boat and get a marquee manager. As has been muted Big Sam or Tony Pik us, doubt it will be those but they have the pragmatic approach we need and command respect.

I’m warming to the idea of Big Sam, I just can’t see him wanting the hassle of all the shit that comes with being our manager. 

Can you imagine the scum journalists up here with their constant questions about his past. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m warming to the idea of Big Sam, I just can’t see him wanting the hassle of all the shit that comes with being our manager. 

Can you imagine the scum journalists up here with their constant questions about his past. 

No chance with Bog Sam really is there, maybe Tony will Pik us

25 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

All things considered he has to be the worst manager in our history. At least Ally stopped the Taigs winning the league at Ibrox

Don't think that's fair. Let's not forget that we failed to get promoted to the SPL at the first time of asking. That's an extraordinary low. I have every confidence that it wouldn't have happened if Caixinha had been in charge. As it goes, I also think he was better than Warburton, all things considered. 

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Don't think that's fair. Let's not forget that we failed to get promoted to the SPL at the first time of asking. That's an extraordinary low. I have every confidence that it wouldn't have happened if Caixinha had been in charge. As it goes, I also think he was better than Warburton, all things considered. 

MW wasn't backed to extent of Pedro, nowhere near it. Not saying he should have been but pound for pound I'd say Pedro is the worst by a long shot.

12 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

MW wasn't backed to extent of Pedro, nowhere near it. Not saying he should have been but pound for pound I'd say Pedro is the worst by a long shot.

Warburton knew how to put out a team and coach them so they understood what they were doing. His problem was that he didn't like the Glasgow goldfishbowl, under-estimated the Premiership and had mostly poor players. Caixhina seems to have too much theory without application. I still reckon we have better players than last year and a decent manager should get us to second place. I was dead against Billy Davies, Allerdyce and all those names but they are probably exactly what's needed right now and, although whoever comes in will have to work with someone else's squad, they'll get some money to spend in January, the may be able to get the most out of O'Halloran and the like and may have Maclean/Walker/Moult as options if that's the way they want to go.

Archived