Bad Robot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What's your thoughts on murty taking the team?

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Happy 

he’s not a long term solution but for stand in I’m pleased with it 

What if Murty does more than ok? With the board we have ,he's the cheap option, would anyone be surprised if he got the gig permanent?

13 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Ally mccoist was worse

Tactically maybe but Pedro made an ass of it to the media and publicly embarrassed us on a number of occasions. 

I wish him the best, but I don’t like the guy. He was an absolute roaster 

Decent, likeable bloke, meant well, but not good enough, kinda stitched up by a board who do not have a clue, should maybe have got better advice before joining us. Was never gonna make it, but could also have done without the dicks in the dressing room who think they are bigger than the club who were embarrassing in their behaviour toward him and the club so many times. 

Hope the next manager comes in and sorts them out.

All the best Pedro.

Was desperate for him to succeed, really admired his passion for the club, the way he conducted himself, his smart dress sense, his attitude...pretty much the perfect manager without the ability to manage very well. Might have done well in time but we'll never know. 

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

What if Murty does more than ok? With the board we have ,he's the cheap option, would anyone be surprised if he got the gig permanent?

I think he is doing a good job with the under 20s so would prefer him to spot back into that role, the exposure nto the first team will hopefully give him a much better understanding of the requirements and use that to bring on the youths

Even after the records and some of the most humiliating results I can remember as a Rangers fan I can't help but wish it had worked out for him. He had the passion we've been crying out for and clearly thought highly of the club it just wasn't to be. Good luck Pedro but hopefully now for us it's onwards and upwards!

3 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

Was desperate for him to succeed, really admired his passion for the club, the way he conducted himself, his smart dress sense, his attitude...pretty much the perfect manager without the ability to manage very well. Might have done well in time but we'll never know. 

Pretty much word for word what I was going to say. Just didn't have the tactical nous to make it.

Best of luck Pedro! 

4 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Bear him no malice , Hope it works out for him in his next post . He wasn't here long but saw through the bullshitters in the dressing room and the media , just unfortunate that those he trusted let him down and he just wasn't good enough to manage us . Any contempt I have is for the 3 man panel who appointed him in the first place .

.......AND who will never be held accountable for their actions

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It was clear he had the passion and the best intentions and came across as a genuine hard working guy so I wish him well on his future endeavours.

Thats it and hopefully there won’t be the same fallout with what happened with mccoist and Warburton and hopefully he’ll return as a visitor once we have better days.

He wasn’t good enough which was clear but I’m sure most will welcome him back to Ibrox in the future.

I think he was badly let down by his agent, Mendes.

Pedro (Caixinha) was missold the size of the task at hand and Mendez also missold the strategy to the Rangers board.

at the end of the day, it looks like Mendez saw this as an opportunity to get his contacts into the shop window and reversed engineered everything with this ultimate aim in mind.  

The board should have seen right through this ploy by Mendez. 

6 hours ago, Blueenose said:

Tactically maybe but Pedro made an ass of it to the media and publicly embarrassed us on a number of occasions. 

I wish him the best, but I don’t like the guy. He was an absolute roaster 

It’s interesting to see so many people in a forum saying he was a good guy yet so many players clearly having a problem with him. 

Its easy to say they are a bunch of charlatans and they didn’t like him because he saw through them but maybe pedro was just a prick. 

Look at the trail of destruction he has left in his wake. He basically alienated everyone he worked with except the foreign players he brought in. So many pundits clearly disliked him. 

He might know football but you need to know people too. The best football managers are the best man managers.