Alastair Johnston cites ‘institutional failure’

Loyaleastend

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Same bastard whilst part of our previous board, lied about the bank not having the upper hand. Muirs left/right hand man and good friend of Manus Fullerton .

The same cunt who gave Martin Bain, the worst Chief Executive in football history - a 39-month notice period with full pay and bonuses.

Brought back in with great fanfare and lorded over by the paid hands and errand boys who boasted  that he had a contacts book thicker than the London phone book and would provide all sorts of sponsorship deals and financial openings :sarcasm:

As fucking sleekit and devious as King and brings about as much to the table as potless does.

Spot on. And he's not the only one.

I believe that none of the current board actually give a single fuck about the club or its lack of progress. They are happy for us to be a middle of the table club, or at best second, using the absolute minimum of investment, hanging on for a big pay day and massive return on their minimum input the day a sound financial investor may come bounding over the horizon with a sack full of cash.

Until that day, if it ever arrives, we will remain mediocre in a Groundhog Day style of existence

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just another statement, not a furious one but, more of a I'm still here, honest ! A lot of fans now probably don't know who the fuck he is!

image.jpeg.f84091e99b3f8da7d2631bce4b1d3af1.jpeg

Just another in a long line of so called Rangers men aboard the gravy train. It may be a non-salaried position but no doubt claiming expenses which will be more than your average man in the street earns with a comfy seat in the box.

His past actions long since forgotten :sarcasm:

15 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

References to failures being 'institutional' and 'systemic' should be a big concern not only to the Directors but for the Support.   For Directors to have allowed such failing to become institutional and systemic without intervening earlier sounds to me like they've been sitting on their hands hoping for the best but not preparing for the worst. 

Surely he's not suggesting that a conclusion of systemic and institutional failure has only been a light bulb revelation this week (he does say they are not deaf and blind to things).     That being the case sacking Pedro and his team was a crash that was always going to happen sooner or later.     They appointed him and they were responsible for setting the policy and operational framework within which the manager operates.   To have allowed institutional and systemic failure to become even a hint of possibility after all the Club has been through seems to me the Directors were not sufficiently engaged, were lacking in leadership and intervention skills and had allowed such failing to progress unchecked until the inevitable crisis happened.

IMO they should be facing some searching questions about their own capabilities as Directors and about the effectiveness of their stewardship of our Club.   The opportunity for this arises at the forthcoming AGM.   They had best make sure they have appointed a clearly experienced, credible and appropriate manager by then with vastly improved results and performances being produced.  

I totally agree with all your post especially the bit in bold.  I have no confidence in this board and wonder what damage has been done behind the scenes. I think the 2nd largest shareholders should be asking forthright questions.