Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Even when he took the ball in the box he wasn't very good. We have signed Herrera and he should be given a run to find out how good he actually is. Drop Miller and play Herrera and Morelos up front.

Murty obviously doesn't fancy herrera, looks to be his fourth choice striker, whoever takes over either needs to start him or sell him, simple as that. 

Scores two goals and has a good game for the first time in months and he's back to being a hero again. 

Until yesterday, back to his usual self. 

He's a complete hindrance to the side when he starts games and should only be coming on as a sub when we're a couple of goals up now, he's finished. 

Miller has saved us time and time again over the years but he is not half the player he was or thinks he is, would keep him on the bench and only bring him on when in dire needs. Just my opinion but it seems he doesn't think he needs to follow orders and just does his own thing on the pitch, now if you are that good you can get away with that but sadly he isn't anywhere near it.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Back to his usual shite for me. Unfortunately he now appears untouchable as I can think of no other reason he stayed on the park. 

If our new manager has any sense he will tear up his contract immediately. 

Said he will run the show when Pedro got sacked , Murty is not going to get in his way , hopefully any new boss sees this and punts him.

8 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

And you think the manager tells his no.9 to sit in defensive mid?

Kenny needs to stay in the box. He's a striker. Not a fucking defender. 

Imagine Ally sitting that deep. Or any other  of our great strikers.

Kenny was dropped on form. He threw his toys out the pram. Last week he stayed in the box and scored twice. That's his job. Today he wast ontop of the defence and done fuckall. A good few crosses in the box. No one there. 

Thats where he should be.  

You can bury your head in the sand and question my age (I'm in my 30s) I know the game. It's not rocket science. Strikers stay up top. Let defenders defend. 

Where did I say the manager is telling his no 9 to sit deep? FFS seriously.

Whoosh!

Miller is fucking shite, and an absolute hinderance. Pedro was correct to bin him. Can’t wait until he’s gone for good. 

He’s had one good game this season, that’s it. 

The ‘one Kenny Miller’ stuff at Murrayfield was fucking embarrassing. 

10 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the last 2 games have proved that Kenny wasn't the reason the team were underperforming in previous defeats this season.

His touch and passing let him down at times today but you can't fault his attitude or fitness levels. Still has a part to play in this team.

Aye from the bench. 

The usual Miller drops back to defencive midfield leaving morelos up top on his own his passing still shit he comes back scores two goals and everyone praises him then goes back to his usual shite waving his hands about And standing in the middle of the park letting play go past him I'd rather herrera than Miller but Murty will always play him 

I thought he was poor again yesterday, which was a shame as he was decent against Hearts.

He's had a hard time on here lately for a variety of reasons. For me I'm not convinced about the stories around his lack of professionalism. I think he is a decent pro who has been a good servant to us and us probably a good influence around the the club and dressing room. I just think his legs have gone and consequently his is not effective as a striker. I would like to see others get a chance but have no issue with him around the squad and club overall. 

2 hours ago, gers31 said:

The usual Miller drops back to defencive midfield leaving morelos up top on his own his passing still shit he comes back scores two goals and everyone praises him then goes back to his usual shite waving his hands about And standing in the middle of the park letting play go past him I'd rather herrera than Miller but Murty will always play him 

Normally I'd agree with what your saying about Miller dropping into midfield but yesterday I wasn't in my usual seat but instead I was in the Club Deck where you get a better view of what's happening on the park and when Miller was dropping back Windass or Candies were moving inside -, I thought it worked well yesrerday

Utter shite player who thinks he is the best player on the pitch. Waving his arms around at players and running around like a headless chicken. He has had a good 45 mins all season and Murty needs to grow some balls and get him back out of the team. Oh, and take Windass with him!

3 hours ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Reverted to his normal game yesterday. Very frustrating the way he ran with the ball, looked like a good chance was on and simply passed to the oppositon. Happened a few times.

I agree with this. He had two chances to play us through on goal and passed it straight to an opposition player and his ballooned shot was horrendous. 

Time to take up a coaching role at the club Kenny cos at 37 you’re taking a place of someone more capable. 

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Back to his usual shite for me. Unfortunately he now appears untouchable as I can think of no other reason he stayed on the park. 

If our new manager has any sense he will tear up his contract immediately. 

Fucking hell mate, in the other thread about the back 2 your saying don't change a winning team..... 

18 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the last 2 games have proved that Kenny wasn't the reason the team were underperforming in previous defeats this season.

His touch and passing let him down at times today but you can't fault his attitude or fitness levels. Still has a part to play in this team.

id run through a brick wall then run through it again just to make sure, for this club, and id say im a generally fit person who'd go the extra mile for Rangers, however that doesnt mean they should give me a deal and play me this weekend

with miller in the team we effectively play a 4-4-1 as no one has a fucking clue where he plays, including miller himself, one minute he's blasting it over the bar from the edge of the box, next he's taking it off tav 5 yards outside our own box while morelos up front looks around wonder why there isnt a blue shirt within 30 yards of him

miller might have a great attitude, but he either has no discipline (if he has been told to stay up top and doesnt or cannot do it) or murty either is too scared to tell him to or to daft to see he isnt doing it, either way this whole dropping deep and taking someone elses space is causing more problems than it solves

4 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Normally I'd agree with what your saying about Miller dropping into midfield but yesterday I wasn't in my usual seat but instead I was in the Club Deck where you get a better view of what's happening on the park and when Miller was dropping back Windass or Candies were moving inside -, I thought it worked well yesrerday

only cause partick are shite, proper teams keep their shape and discipline and while they do that we have 2 players playing out of position because of millers attitude

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

id run through a brick wall then run through it again just to make sure, for this club, and id say im a generally fit person who'd go the extra mile for Rangers, however that doesnt mean they should give me a deal and play me this weekend

with miller in the team we effectively play a 4-4-1 as no one has a fucking clue where he plays, including miller himself, one minute he's blasting it over the bar from the edge of the box, next he's taking it off tav 5 yards outside our own box while morelos up front looks around wonder why there isnt a blue shirt within 30 yards of him

miller might have a great attitude, but he either has no discipline (if he has been told to stay up top and doesnt or cannot do it) or murty either is too scared to tell him to or to daft to see he isnt doing it, either way this whole dropping deep and taking someone elses space is causing more problems than it solves

Not buying that Murty is too scared to tell him or too daft not to see he isn't doing it, as Lord Lockin said when he drops deep it allows  others to move inside which makes things harder for opposition defences.

Murty showed his strength of character by not giving Alves a starting slot and his two brief stints as gaffer has shown he knows how to organise the team.

I think it's nonsense to suggest the manager gives his instructions and Miller just ignores him, does his own thing and then stays on the park for 90 minutes.