Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

On 10/28/2017 at 10:19, cushynumber said:

Tavs assists rate is the best in the league. Just sayin.

His cross in for Kenny's second was a pinpoint work of art; reminded me of some of the balls wee Tam McLean used to put into the box in his day.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The point is, everyone's opinion on Miller on the backroom stuff is based on Pedro's actions which don't count for all that much, or shouldn't IMO.

You can say a deflected goal and a header, but I thought all round there was a big difference in him AND the team yesterday. They were organised and knew what they were doing and above all looked like they had belief. Everything that was missing under Pedro. 

That's right. Only yours does.

6 hours ago, gsa said:

Another one of the Miller fan boys.

A club that has had heroes like Cooper and Greig and grown men making a hero out of a shite ex celtic player. Embarrassing. 

But his wife's "a lovely lassie" isn't she? Cringey cunt. 

Mate, wouldn't let any of it bother you. There are  a few have this overwhelming need to be relevant and always right. Have a different view, or challenge, light blue touch and watch the meltdown of personal and innuendo, as the inadequecies from within show their ugly face.

Social media was created for the socially challenged. The perfect platform for the queer hawkes, the uber staunch and the plastic tough guys to try and become relevent. 

Nothing a decent education couldn't have sorted, but sadly it has now passed them by. Now it's mentalists are us and good shrink needed to quell their anxieties.

Can't be easy always striving to be right at all costs. Be the bigger man and let's hope they find some peace and contentment.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mate, wouldn't let any of it bother you. There are  a few have this overwhelming need to be relevant and always right. Have a different view, or challenge, light blue touch and watch the meltdown of personal and innuendo, as the inadequecies from within show their ugly face.

Social media was created for the socially challenged. The perfect platform for the queer hawkes, the uber staunch and the plastic tough guys to try and become relevent. 

Nothing a decent education couldn't have sorted, but sadly it has now passed them by. Now it's mentalists are us and good shrink needed to quell their anxieties.

Can't be easy always striving to be right at all costs. Be the bigger man and let's hope they find some peace and contentment.

:lol: 

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

:aberdeen::rofl: 

7 hours ago, gsa said:

Another one of the Miller fan boys.

A club that has had heroes like Cooper and Greig and grown men making a hero out of a shite ex celtic player. Embarrassing. 

But his wife's "a lovely lassie" isn't she? Cringey cunt. 

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You know you’ve fucked it when it’s just you and @Blue Avenger agreeing with each other 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Your mate not upped his 8 figure offer to buy the Club yet, the one that no one else has heard even a whisper about, only you?

Just while you're talking about inadequecies, socially challenged, wanting to be somehow relevant or needing Professional help for psychiatric conditions, maybe like being a complete fantasist and liar to somehow deal with their own inadequecies ...

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Your mate not upped his 8 figure offer to buy the Club yet, the one that no one else has heard even a whisper about, only you?

Just while you're talking about inadequecies, socially challenged, wanting to be somehow relevant or needing Professional help for psychiatric conditions, maybe like being a complete fantasist and liar to somehow deal with their own inadequecies ...

Seen this mentioned a few times mate. You got a link.to it?

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seen this mentioned a few times mate. You got a link.to it?

I'm in Tenerife on my phone mate, @Gustav above has seen it reposted, as like you, well, like any sane person, he had to see it to believe it. Maybe he can find it. 

But it's 100%, BA knows the guy who made the 8 figure offer, Glasgow business man, would be in tune with the kinda circles BA runs  :belm:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That Saltire2006 or whatever his name is has claimed he's with a guy and they are thinking of investing or making an offer to King too. 

Fuck sake for spoilt for choice here, though I'm not believing any of it until Provan does an article in paper about it. 

Cos he knows what's going on and what's best for Rangers for sure ...

• 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Haven't both these players now been disciplined by the last two managers?

On 29/09/2017 at 09:54, Pure_Quality said:

I really like Pedro the guy, but his results have been completely underwhelming and may just result in him getting the tin tack. What absolutely shouldn't get him the sack is being undermined by a guy who hasn't really kicked a ball in 6 months and can't keep his mouth shut and keeps running to the papers. 

If the board don't back Pedro on this one they're making a monumental mistake, maybe not in the short term but in the long term players effectively trying to get the manager sacked by leaking to the press is a totally unacceptable and unsustainable situation.

On 26/10/2017 at 15:03, Pure_Quality said:

Totally correct decision but the players who undermined him should be gone too. If the reports are true and Miller, Wallace, Niko etc were disrespectful to him they should be dismissed immediately because nobody is bigger than the manager of the club and certainly shouldn't be bad mouthing him while he's still in place.

On 28/10/2017 at 15:14, Pure_Quality said:

It was a superb performance and thanks to him for getting us out the shit, bit if Miller undermined the Rangers manager, whoever that may be, and especially if leaking it to the press, his two goals today are the absolute minimum he could do for making up for his unacceptable behaviour.

No looking for an argument btw.

Déjà vu.

Unsurprisingly the stories of what happened in the dressing room got out to Jackson once again after an horrendous result.

No smoke without fire. 

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 14:59, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry I’m no looking for an argument but it has to be said the ones who called him for everything and took Pedro’s bullshit as gospel need to hang their heads in shame. 

It looks like Pedro was right about Kenny.  He does run to the papers and leak dressing room information.  Seems to be a right troublemaker as well.  The mercenary cunt should be chased out of Ibrox forever.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It looks like Pedro was right about Kenny.  He does run to the papers and leak dressing room information.  Seems to be a right troublemaker as well.  The mercenary cunt should be chased out of Ibrox forever.

The issue then was that he was getting accused of being the dressing room leak, which the newspapers denied and i believed them for what its worth - I’ve always thought it was Halliday based on my sources previously 

it’s a different situation this time albeit same player