Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What behaviour? What has Miller done? Tell me 

I’m all ears 

He's leaked to his friends in the Scottish media. He's sanctioned his agent to post nonsense about Rangers on social media. 

The guy was being called a "rat" on tv and never once denied the claims. Not strike you as odd? 

If it were you and you were innocent surely you'd categorically deny it and threaten legal action against anyone who repeated the claim? 

Good to get a win and that's the main thing today but people claiming miller has somehow been vindicated because of a deflection and a great header is ridiculous. 

Rangers fans making a hero out of the guy who repeatedly went elsewhere for money (including celtic) is desperate and embarrassing. 

Kenny Miller is never a Ranger, not in a million years. 

Just now, gsa said:

He's leaked to his friends in the Scottish media. He's sanctioned his agent to post nonsense about Rangers on social media. 

The guy was being called a "rat" on tv and never once denied the claims. Not strike you as odd? 

If it were you and you were innocent surely you'd categorically deny it and threaten legal action against anyone who repeated the claim? 

Good to get a win and that's the main thing today but people claiming miller has somehow been vindicated because of a deflection and a great header is ridiculous. 

Rangers fans making a hero out of the guy who repeatedly went elsewhere for money (including celtic) is desperate and embarrassing. 

Says who? Pedro? 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Completely agree mate, said this at the game.

Done very well under pressure and especially on a booking.

Thought he’d crumble after being booked but thought he stood up very well after about 40 mins. Excellent performance from him and McCrorie who have never played with each other. Fucking yasssss 

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Pedro thought that by filling the team with his own players, and banishing the established Scottish players, he'd be unsackable.

Fly bastard.

The established Scottish players are also rubbish? 

What established Scottish player has been good for us this season? Or last?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Still going on. I’ve asked posters in fuck knows how many threads to tell me what it is he actually did and not one has replied. Fucking idiots man.

Wilson? I think he defended today x

Im not going to get carried away with one good performance from Miller. He was out to prove some points and well done to him for that. he obviously had Murtys full backing and has thrived accordingly. But there is something about this saga that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Not looking for an argument by the way :pipe:

I slated miller through the week by saying that I thought it looked like he downed tools to get rid of Pedro and I still believe that. I won’t jump on the miller is brilliant bandwagon now because as far as I’m concerned he’s still a dick and that’s taking the Pedro thing away as well. I’ll support him through as a player on the pitch but that’s it. 

Just now, WGOH said:

We were excellent in the second half. Taigs would’ve been applauded up n down the country if they played like that after going 1-0 down. 

People see what they want to see, I'm able to see the shite Pedro served up and say it was not good enough. I was able to do the same with the countless managers that were before him. I'm also able to remember the shite today and how poor we were in the first, how  lucky we were to score, and how we very gradually got better until we scored our second.

I'm out, I cant be arsed arguing. I'm just sick of people making things out to be something it's not to suit their opinion or agenda.

I'm off out to enjoy my night, egged on by another 3 points in the bag.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Is that the proof? Despite his wife, team mates, his pals and the journos in question all denying it 

your mental mate 

Hahahahaha!!!

So Keith Jackson and Kenny Millers wife's words are gospel?? Listen to yourself??

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

People see what they want to see, I'm able to see the shite Pedro served up and say it was not good enough. I was able to do the same with the countless managers that were before him. I'm also able to remember the shite today and how poor we were in the first, how  lucky we were to score, and how we very gradually got better until we scored our second.

I'm out, I cant be arsed arguing. I'm just sick of people making things out to be something it's not to suit their opinion or agenda.

I'm off out to enjoy my night, egged on by another 3 points in the bag.

Hahahaha away ye go n feel depressed after winning 3-1 through in Edinburgh. I’ll be out with other bears enjoying a cracking day out. 

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

We'll find out for sure if he goes in January, which I think he might. I'd prefer him to stay on as a coach next year though. 

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Except he just scored twice and got man of the match, and Pedro is on the dole. You sure he didn’t win that one?

He didn’t win that fight. Pedro binned him. The fact the next manager played him is neither here nor there. 

Also, this is a bizarre thread in that it doesn’t matter if Kenny played well today. If he had played utter shite would that mean he was a rat?

If have zero idea what went on behind closed doors, but Kenny Millers performance today has nothing to do with whether he was the leak or not. If KAI was questioning people saying that Kenny was a shit footballer then I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

I’m just glad we won.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Hahahaha away ye go n feel depressed after winning 3-1 through in Edinburgh. I’ll be out with other bears enjoying a cracking day out. 

Like I said people see what they want to see, a particular trait seen more in stupid people.

I'll repeat what I said: "I'm off out to enjoy my night, egged on by another 3 points in the bag."

If you need help with any of the words in that sentence let me know, I'll be on my mobile and no doubt on RMF to help you out if need be :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

But how can you criticise the full backs defending today? Hearts created one chance all game, which was through the middle of the park. Tav and John didn't have poor games defensively.

Aye they did they give the ball away and invite pressure 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that the proof? Despite his wife, team mates, his pals and the journos in question all denying it 

your mental mate 

Using Keith Jacksons word as proof. 

A real low point for you on here.

16 minutes ago, gsa said:

So his two goals today negate his behaviour? Negate him sanctioning his agent and his chavvy little wife to slate the club online? 

Fans are becoming so desperate they want to make a hero off Kenny Miller. It's pathetic. 

Totally agree Pedro had to go but that doesn't mean Miller wasn't at fault. And two goals today don't change anything. 

Windass scored today, does that mean we've been wrong about him all along?

0B80B226-49A0-4879-AC00-9BBCA5F50B9D.png

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

But how can you criticise the full backs defending today? Hearts created one chance all game, which was through the middle of the park. Tav and John didn't have poor games defensively.

I thought they did well.  

They had a chance straight after their goal which Wes did well to save , other than that we were fairly comfortable at the back . 

Of course the test will come when we play better teams .