As away days go

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, Jam_piece said:

was it just me or was stands actually moving when we were doing the bouncy? dont get me wrong, I've witnessed far better atmospheres,  but its not very often you feel that.  or maybe i was just jaked. 

You've obviously never done the bouncy at the piggery.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No a big fan of the uber staunch guys geeing it hawl when someone criticises the team. 

I done it rightfully for the first 40 mins when a wee ned said aye but get behind the team. Am like a would if they gave a bit of fucking fight, pick 11 of us and we’d be dripping in blood and sweat and giving it everything. He shut up when a said that but obviously as soon as a gave him it back we scored then dominated   :lol:

6 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

This has been one of the best 

Nowhere near the best , couldn’t wait to go today but my ticket was down the front just to the right hand side of the goals so that was my day and atmosphere fucked , wish I’d been further back or top teir where the real Rangers match day songs were being sang 

8 hours ago, Herdwick said:

We took thirty thousand to Easter road when Colin Stein won us the league in 1975

Colin Colin Colin Stein.

Now there was a fuckin player. Kicked and brutalised out of Scottish football.

Was about to hit my kip but am now raising another glass of red stag to one of the finest centre forwards the world has ever seen. The wife won't be happy when she sees the nick of me in the morning.

Cheers Colin.

10IAR is fucking stupid anyway. 

1. Who actually goes about slagging cunts about winning 9IAR, 3IAR, 8IAR? 

2. It’s just a stupid record.

3. They won the first 5 when we practically weren’t there and won the last one in our first season back.

4. The only celebration is the last league win. Nobody says “yassss we we’ve won it 2011, 2019, 2020, 2022 woo hoo”

5. They abused kids. They covered it up. 

There is nothing else to be said. Their victories are as glorious as their shame ridden past. If they do get 10IAR I can fucking guarentee that the amount of dinners, flags, memoribillia, adverts and parties they might have will look like a kids birthday party compared to our month long benders and fucking scenes when we win the league.