Jump to content

Pena


MrMckee
 Share

Recommended Posts

If he’d played today and scored, he’d have been the best since thing since sliced bread. Some of our fans are so unbelievably fickle, some of the comments  I’ve read about Miller over the past few weeks is suddenly all forgotten and he’s the golden boy after notching twice today. Cringeworthy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

he is fit, he is just useless lol

He needs games how the fuck will he get used to the style if he aint playing. He has talent anyone saying otherwise is tripping but maybe just maybe this league is to physical as he just stands waiting for the ball.

Probably pedro's best mate and gave him pay day :angrywillie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If he’d played today and scored, he’d have been the best since thing since sliced bread. Some of our fans are so unbelievably fickle, some of the comments  I’ve read about Miller over the past few weeks is suddenly all forgotten and he’s the golden boy after notching twice today. Cringeworthy 

Glad to see your praise for Miller

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

I like Pena to be honest. There's clearly a player in there. Has fitness issues and possibly a bad attitude but that can be worked on.

Almost November and still looks lost most the time. 

Maybe playing him in a different system/position will be an option 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Almost November and still looks lost most the time. 

Maybe playing him in a different system/position will be an option 

The whole team looks lost though. He, like everybidy else, needs stability and a proper rum with positive results to kick on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If he’d played today and scored, he’d have been the best since thing since sliced bread. Some of our fans are so unbelievably fickle, some of the comments  I’ve read about Miller over the past few weeks is suddenly all forgotten and he’s the golden boy after notching twice today. Cringeworthy 

agree. Will get torn to ribbons for this, but the one kenny miller song was cringeworthy. As if to say, we're all with you kenny. you got a manager sacked. how dare he drop you. windass fucking stripping off and posing like a superstar in front of the crowd after he scored. Folk were wanting to lynch in the first half. Fickle doesnt even begin to describe it. that sounds bitter, im as happy as anycunt but lets not kid ourselves, that first half was grim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jam_piece said:

agree. Will get torn to ribbons for this, but the one kenny miller song was cringeworthy. As if to say, we're all with you kenny. you got a manager sacked. how dare he drop you. windass fucking stripping off and posing like a superstar in front of the crowd after he scored. Folk were wanting to lynch in the first half. Fickle doesnt even begin to describe it. that sounds bitter, im as happy as anycunt but lets not kid ourselves, that first half was grim. 

The Josh Windass song as well ? can’t stand the boy. The only thing he did today was the goal, which he admittedly took well, but I’ve never disliked a Rangers player more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't discard him so flippantly . He's taken a while to settle but then so have some of our former players that went on to do us a turn . 

Apart from which , the new manager may even find the Carlos Pena we all hoped had signed . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

The Josh Windass song as well ? can’t stand the boy. The only thing he did today was the goal, which he admittedly took well, but I’ve never disliked a Rangers player more. 

Really? 

I am trying to stay in my happy place as long as possible but some folk just can’t resist trying to piss on everyone’s parade. 

Ian Black? Naismith? Nicky Law? Joey Barton? What about Lafferty when he pretended to be head butted. Windass may be a bit shit but he is far less distasteful than some folk we have had playing for us 

Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Should be on a fucking treadmill 8hrs a day then made to eat cabbage get that marching powder out his system. 

I'm thinking go the other way, more marching powder pre match, top up at HT 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 December 2021 17:45 Until 19:45
      0  
      Lyon v Rangers
      Stade des Lumieres
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...