*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

But the space he creates is fantasitc. He needs to work on his finishing.

It's no coincidence when he plays we are far more dangerous and mobile in midfield 

Agreed, his energy and drive have been important in the last 2 games.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

I thought Morelos was pish today. Basically a man down. Candeias wasn't up to much either. Telling that no Pedro signing made any impact today. 

Nonsense. 

Obviously you never saw the game. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I thought Morelos was pish today. Basically a man down. Candeias wasn't up to much either. Telling that no Pedro signing made any impact today. 

Candeias was one of our best players today and setup our first goal with a great cross?. Morelos played well I thought. 

What game were you watching? Or was this just to have a dig at Pedro?

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

This is why you should watch games before commenting on them :huh:

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Another game without a goal for Morelos but he's been fantastic again. Goals will come.

Agree

Only complaint from me is I would prefer him in the box than linking up the play .

He will turn out a cracking striker once he gets the balance right of linking up and being in the box . 

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Must have been watchin it on a dodgy stream or reading bias media...no way you saw the game if you tbought Candeias was poor ???

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Must have been watchin it on a dodgy stream or reading bias media...no way you saw the game if you tbought Candeias was poor ???

Never said he was poor just didn't do too much of note. Tav was by far and away the most productive on the right hand side today 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Morelos had a good game today. He’s getting no service whatsoever for goals but his link up play is superb.

IMO I think Morelos is a very selfless player. He doesn't mind passing the ball to another player when they are in better positions that him.

I also thought Jack and Wilson had a good game today. Holt covers every blade of grass and him and Morelos give 110% every game.

I said to my husband I would have gave either Holt or McCrorie MOTM so I wasn't complaining when young McCrorie was awarded it.

Genuinely don't think i've enjoyed myself that much at Ibrox as I did in that first half for a long while. Played some nice stuff and just looked like we had things under control.

After the 3rd it was a bit uninspiring but we didnt need to exert ourselves too much as the job was done.

A bit disappointed Murty didn't give Hardie more minutes and got Barjonas on. However, if that was my biggest disappointment you know it's been a good result!

Only downside for me today was the subs.  I understand the drive to get a big name/salary player back on the pitch (Nico), but when we are 3 up,  then we can easily get some youth on the park.  Giving Ryan 5 minutes is nuts in my opinion.  Nico is not our future,  but youth like Ryan might be .  If we don't play them when we are 3-0 up,  when will we?  

4 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Morelos was gubbed after an hour, and candeias was pretty much feeding off of what Tav was doing. 

That's what they're there to do,  look at Tavs form before Candieas came in. mediocre at best. They work off each other. Wallace at the back and John in midfield could have the same effect down the left.

Archived