• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Windass is a clown, Candeias to me looks a more than decent player 

Don't put them in the same bracket 

Obviously he is far better than Windass but he's had some below average performances lately.

I think Candeias is a decent player, he has a good partnership with Tav so imo he should stay on the right flank. Even the games this season where his level has dropped he still puts a shift in. Cant fault his effort and tracking back which is rare in modern wingers. Just need to see how he reacts now that Pedro is away, shouldnt matter too much as he was playing in turkey prior too us.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don’t think we can fully evaluate the players until a proper manager comes in. You never know, our players might not be as bad as first thought.

Same - I’m a firm believer in everyone gets a clean slate under a new (competent) manager

i think Johns rotten at left back but playing on the wing we might get a return from him in games outwith celtic

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

When everyone is fit our strongest team could be something like:

Foderingham 

Tavernier Alves McCrorie/Wilson Wallace

Candeias Dorrans Jack John

Miller Morelos

I’m gonna get accused of being a hater but when Dorrans is fit again and if Holt keeps up his last 2 performances then I’d have him ahead of Jack 

I keep saying it though those full back positions are my major concern - if we get 5 million to spend id buy 2 solid full backs 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I’m gonna get accused of being a hater but when Dorrans is fit again and if Holt keeps up his last 2 performances then I’d have him ahead of Jack 

I keep saying it though those full back positions are my major concern - if we get 5 million to spend id buy 2 solid full backs 

Not a fan of either player tbh. Holt does have his uses but overall much like Jack is just not good enough.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Any half decent side batters us if that's the midfield 2 we go for. Hot knife through butter. 

17 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Any half decent side batters us if that's the midfield 2 we go for. Hot knife through butter. 

They do that anyway until we spend the money and get an Ian Ferguson/Kevin Thomson type in there 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Think all 3 of them deserve to be in the team but you can't really leave out Miller after Saturday and obviously Morelos is a starter

Sound like a broken record but going to keep saying it til it happens, 3-5-2 is the system that suits us the most. Also allows McCrorie to get a game without dropping Alves or Cardoso.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Think all 3 of them deserve to be in the team but you can't really leave out Miller after Saturday and obviously Morelos is a starter

Sound like a broken record but going to keep saying it til it happens, 3-5-2 is the system that suits us the most. Also allows McCrorie to get a game without dropping Alves or Cardoso.

I’ve always liked 3/5/2 

I’m not big on Danny Wilson but first half an hour aside (understandably as he’s not played in a while) he done more against Hearts than than wee poser Cardoso has done for us plus he’d be protected by Alves and McCrorie 

I don’t think you can have both Jack and Holt in same team 

I know wee Morelos goals have dried up but he’s still got decent all round play he brings people into the game and is a presence - I’d still like to see Herrera with him up top but then again you can’t discount Miller on Saturdays form 

all that with Pedro gone and hopefully a competent manager coming in, it’s a good headache to have - for a wee change